The Curb Your Enthusiasm Season Finale -

WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
was awful. The gentile segment - genius. Otherwise - awful. (oh, exception for Dustin Hoffman, Sacsha Baren Cohen and Bee Arthur guest appearances. Otherwise - awful)

Comments

• was awful. The gentile segment - genius. Otherwise - awful.

(oh, exception for Dustin Hoffman, Sacsha Baren Cohen and Bee Arthur guest appearances. Otherwise - awful)

It was pretty funny when Cheryl and Jeff argued over the $5k. Otherwise, I pretty much agree. Real strange episode and kind of a letdown.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    I know I'm behind, not having cable and all, but I'm still getting over that awful hour-long production of "The Producers" from the season 4 dvd. Ugh. No sentiment, please.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I know I'm behind, not having cable and all, but I'm still getting over that awful hour-long production of "The Producers" from the season 4 dvd. Ugh. No sentiment, please.
    funny... i watch that last weekend. nothing compared to the duel of survivors.

• Curb really went downhill this season. It was all about Rome.

• This season is a let down. I still love it tho!

Now Rome...season finale one month too soon. Now I gotta wait until 2007. Jesus Christ HBO !

• The whole season was a let down.

• so was larry adopted?

• ayoayo 44 Posts
    No, he isnt adopted. i agree the "oh my god, im a gentile" segment was classic and i was laughing for 2 mins nonstop but the whole rest of the episode was garbage. i liked the rest of the season though.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i think its strange how larry likes to portray himself as younger than he really is. he looks to be about the same age as his adopted parents and cheryl's parents, etc.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    i actually really liked the season finale, but i have to admit, this season has been a bit wack in some places. although i really did like the skiing on that was on last week or the week before.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    No, he isnt adopted. i agree the "oh my god, im a gentile" segment was classic and i was laughing for 2 mins nonstop but the whole rest of the episode was garbage. i liked the rest of the season though.

".....nice day for a flight..." I was gone. But yea this season wasn't too hot. However, the ski lift episode was in my opinion one of the greatest of all time. Anybody got any Larry David and the Hipsters wax?

• No, he isnt adopted. i agree the "oh my god, im a gentile" segment was classic and i was laughing for 2 mins nonstop but the whole rest of the episode was garbage. i liked the rest of the season though.

".....nice day for a flight..." I was gone. But yea this season wasn't too hot. However, the ski lift episode was in my opinion one of the greatest of all time. Anybody got any Larry David and the Hipsters wax?

this season was a dissapointment. before this season started i watched the first three seasons on dvd. season 2 is by far the best season. this season the only really funny episodes were the one with the anti black dog and the ski lift episode.

with the clips they threw in from past episodes in this last episode i was thinking either the show is at the end of it's run ala six feet under or they are seriously running out of new ideas. i guess i'll have to wait another 2 years.

2 years between seasons on hbo shows=

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

2 years between seasons on hbo shows=

True - but the scheduling from show to show is pretty genius. Like right now - Curb just ended but Soprano's starts in three months. And Bill Maher's only a 6 or 8 month gap between seasons I think.

BUT YO - has anyone seen that new joint all about sex hosted by Kim Catrall (older chick from Sex in the City)? That shit is bugged the fuck out. Oh and there's some new shit about to pop off - looks to be about a four way marriage or some shit.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    When does the wire start back up?

• "The Wire" is set for Summer 2006. Not soon enough, persoanlly. That is probably the greatest show I've ever seen.

I can't wait for "Lucky Louis" though. Louis CK writing a sitcom WITH cursing and all that happens in real life?

• anyone know when new Ali G episodes start running?