Will there be a SS Secret Santa this year?

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    and there are a lot of newbies about.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    WW D?

• Leave the newbies out of it then.

1000 post max can participate. And the value of the record/s needs to be at least $75.

• I've always gotten really nice stuff (and I think sent likewise). Hate to be elitist but maybe we could limit it to those with 100 (500? 1,000?) posts or more?

problem with that is that there are some real solid dudes that just dont post that much.

• problem with that is that there are some real solid dudes that just dont post that much.

If Crink knows someone solid who wants to join who doesn't meet the post requirement then he has the power to make exceptions.

problem with that is that there are some real solid dudes that just dont post that much.

If Crink knows someone solid who wants to join who doesn't meet the post requirement then he has the power to make exceptions.

I like power!

I like power!

oh yeah. I like where this is going

• I like power!

oh yeah. I like where this is going

We've created a monster...

quiet - or you get for xmas!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I will do it, but right now it's just you, me & 99...

anybody?
    '

dude. dont do it.

I'm new and stupid....sign me up

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

Maybe not now, but back in her prime.

FO SHO!

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

anybody?
    '

dude. dont do it.

I'm new and stupid....sign me up

sign him up. i could use a second compy of Zerfas

WHO IS DOWN???

• WHO IS DOWN???

I'm in.

OK, what rules can we agree upon for this?

OK, what rules can we agree upon for this?

Rule #1: This is a bad idea.

Rule #2: If this is your first Soulstrut Secret Santa, you must fight.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I say just do the secret santa amongst yourselves with fellow strutters you trust. I'm gonna send Crink a few heaters myself. I'm not down with trading raers with people I don't know that are gonna send me Ramsey Lewis/George Benson jawns.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    ok - in the spirit of baby jesus and all his courage - i will partake in my first secret santa. but let me tell you - i am intimidated. if i don't give you something that doesn't blow your socks off - don't flip out and bitch about what a bitch i am on the board. i'll do my best - that's gotta count for something.

ok - got it - no george benson, but don't expect no cunimondo doing george benson while ruby andrews looks on either.

oh and if there's only five of us how fucking secret can this really be?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I say just do the secret santa amongst yourselves with fellow strutters you trust. I'm gonna send Crink a few heaters myself. I'm not down with trading raers with people I don't know that are gonna send me Ramsey Lewis/George Benson jawns.

Damn....I was gonna use this chance to prove my self worthy of SS....was gonna throw a couple of LP's and the below as the cherry on top.....but if folks have been burned in the past I certainly understand.

oh and if there's only five of us how fucking secret can this really be?

good point. maybe Morcockomole is on to something with his idea. I already have something for him, but I'm sure it will pale in comparison to Magic Jacksons penile enlargement. oh well.

If there are not like 20 of us to do this I don't think it's gonna work.

• girgir 329 Posts

anybody?

i'm down

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    I got fucked by a little dude last year- so no goodies this year, sorry fam.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    I got fucked by a little dude last year-

AYO!

but seriously, on that same note. i signed up for the soulstrut mix cd trade and never got one from whoever was supposed to send one. so that makes me hesitant to do any secret santa swap.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    I got fucked by a little dude last year-

AYO!

but seriously, on that same note. i signed up for the soulstrut mix cd trade and never got one from whoever was supposed to send one. so that makes me hesitant to do any secret santa swap.

shit!

ditto on the mix trade too!!!!

Ya'll bastards are some skeezey fingernail overgrowing motherfuckers!

damn, did anyone get a mix cd outta that? Coffinjoe (sp?) sent me some serious CDR heat. And I ended up sending out 50 of my mix.

I've always given better stuff than I got for Secret Santa, but it's still fun. but, I don't wanna see people get dicked on this. maybe docbitchmade is righ & we oughta skip it.

my girlfriend just had an idea: you guys who have been "fucked by little dudes" could be paired up. we could call this the "damaged goods" section of santa's list.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Wasn't there at some point, an idea to match up people who liked the same shit?

You'd PM Crink and say "Hey, I'm down to trade either a heavy drone LP or this fucking awesome sweet soul 45".

He would then pair said giver to a reciever who likes either drone or sweet soul.

That way people would get what they like? (at least most possibly)

And hey,

On the chick vs. chick thing... altho Lady Sov. isn't the most attractive thing, I'd bet she'd be much for fun in bed. I'm talking modern day sexin' people.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

anybody?

i'm down

Not trying to start shit, but did you square away with your unpaid heatrock auction?

maybe docbitchmade is righ & we oughta skip it.

whoa whoa whoa! Im extra breezy now!