What Would You Buy with a Grand?

2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    You and mole are gay together. And you are buying a bigger cock to put in one of moles openings.
    i went to high school with a guy who ended up playing semi-pro baseball. his coach was engaged to a girl, whom had cheated on him in the past several times. while they were engaged, he (not my friend, but the coach) found a picture of her sucking some guys dick, with a date at the bottom that indicated it had been taken recently, so he did what all other guys in that situation should do... he made copies, and sent them in blank envelopes to her mom, dad, sibling, co-workers, etc... i thought this was an urban legend when i heard the story, but i actually met the guy at a party 5 or 6yrs ago, where he retold the story, verbatim. have a great day!

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    buy my way out of debt...

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    buy my way out of debt...

• I would probably put it in my savings. I have a goal to get up to $25K and then start my own business. Should take me about two years to do that.

• buy a plane ticket to the most awesome place i can with that much $$$

• a G4 Laptop - maybe Ableton Live, maybe Serato

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    pay 2.079 percent of my debt...

• I recently had a windfall of this size and, on my wife's suggestion, we're flying to Vegas in February to watch UFC 57.

I know that only Yuichi and firmeROLA really feel me on this. Randy vs. Chuck III!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I'd take my girlfriend out to a nice dinner. Maybe buy myself a few raers. Then put the remaining 700 bucks in my savings account.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Latin.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    get my fucking mpc fixed

• Options
    Toys for disadvantaged kids for Christmas. I don't need anything.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Either give all to charity. (I don't really owe that much)

or...

Buy about 30 Stiga kiddie style snowsleds. One for me, one for the girl i'm sleeping with & all of my closest friends. Then I'd buy some weed, some Brenniv??n (bone-shattering icelandic alcohol), a rediculous amount of "har??fiskur" (delicious dried fish), a human jug of hot chocolate & two football (soccer) goals + a yellow ball (soccer). (What'chall know about drunken snow football (soccer)?) We'd be weeded and drunk out of our minds in a good way, in a park, in snow.

It would be a perfectbest winter day.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I recently had a windfall of this size and, on my wife's suggestion, we're flying to Vegas in February to watch UFC 57.

I know that only Yuichi and firmeROLA really feel me on this. Randy vs. Chuck III!

dope! cept i would try to go see a Pride fight (cuz i've seen it more on video). totally awesome that your wife suggested that though!

Toys for disadvantaged kids for Christmas. I don't need anything.

yes....gameover.

• maybe half of one of these:

• Scarves

• a TV, that??s what i miss since a year

• Mmmm pay on the credit cards some or save it or both.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i would buy out the bar

• I recently had a windfall of this size and, on my wife's suggestion, we're flying to Vegas in February to watch UFC 57.

dope! cept i would try to go see a Pride fight (cuz i've seen it more on video). totally awesome that your wife suggested that though!

don't forget about me. hogg knows the deal. I had to sell my Pride tix 'cause I didn't have enough for airfare to Japan. that was back in December and I was gonna see Fedor vs. Minotauro. guess I counted that chicken before it hatched.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Fedor vs. Minotauro.

Mino who? The only thing that will stop Fedor is age.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    For all those employed year end bonus getting brethren.