XM or Sirius???

DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
I'm prolly gonna cop one of these for my CAR. Radio in DC is getting intolerable. Never was very good. (Except for WPFW.)FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1112380013DenmarkVZ">

???[/b]XMSiriusEitherNeitherINPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

Comments

• My wife and I have two Sirius receivers (going on a year and a half). I recommend it highly.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    I guess some of it would have to do with if you listen to Howard Stern. If you do get Sirius if you don't I'm sure they both are similar. My Dad has XM and I like it a lot. The old school Hip Hop station is killer and there is so many "stations" to listen to you'll really never run out of options.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    I'd vote XM (here's my plug) because I have a show on there every Friday night from 10PM-Midnight. It's called "Around the World in 80 Beats" and it's on Channel 100 (World Zone). Check it.
    (plug over)

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I'd vote XM (here's my plug) because I have a show on there every Friday night from 10PM-Midnight. It's called "Around the World in 80 Beats" and it's on Channel 100 (World Zone). Check it.
    (plug over)

Plus, XM is a DC company, no! Spend locally think globally, DVZ!

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    (plug over)

Plus, XM is a DC company, no! Spend locally think globally, DVZ!

Yes, keep my friends working!