lady sovereign

2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I WONT PUT WORK INTO TAPPING. BUT I WOULD TAP IF I HAD THE CHANCE!

also known as "I wouldn't kick her out the bed/bathroom/back seat."

yes!

But you do understand that if "i'd tap" and "wouldn't tap" both mean you'd still do the do that it implies you'd get with ANY female, right?

"I'd tap" is something you apply to those many many women who can range from 3-8 on a given day/light/night/bar etc. it's a judgement call. missy elliot. lady sovereign. they aint bangin, but you might.

but for a good number of ladies, it's not even an issue. margaret thatcher? neva that.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    or if noone found out...
    santa knows.

yeah, but you seen mrs. claus? im sure he looks the other way for dudes.

no sense in throwing stones from a glass house

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

No interpretation needed here... I would tap in a second (not literally). I will admit that this is the only picture she looks good in, but cot damn is that hot!

DJ Ferrari

I WONT PUT WORK INTO TAPPING. BUT I WOULD TAP IF I HAD THE CHANCE!

also known as "I wouldn't kick her out the bed/bathroom/back seat."

yes!

But you do understand that if "i'd tap" and "wouldn't tap" both mean you'd still do the do that it implies you'd get with ANY female, right?

"I'd tap" is something you apply to those many many women who can range from 3-8 on a given day/light/night/bar etc. it's a judgement call. missy elliot. lady sovereign. they aint bangin, but you might.

but for a good number of ladies, it's not even an issue. margaret thatcher? neva that.

you are way more articulate when it comes to this topic than I am.

but yeah. what he said.

No interpretation needed here... I would tap in a second (not literally). I will admit that this is the only picture she looks good in, but cot damn is that hot!

DJ Ferrari

yeah. if she stayed like that. but she doesnt.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

Damn... now that's what I'm talking about! Sooo hot

DJ Ferrari

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

no sense in throwing stones from a glass house
    HAHAAH! j*stin, what happens in (name of city), stays in (name of city)... besides, i fucking hate santa claus.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Awwww, lookit her "hard face." She'd totally go out with that thugged-out MySpace kid.

So is she seriously 13, or does she just look it?

• Awwww, lookit her "hard face." She'd totally go out with that thugged-out MySpace kid.

HA HA HA!

• i'm glad we don't have to deal with chavs in the us. oh we do. all the white kids at the mall rocking rocawear and fitteds thinking they are 50 cent.

i'm glad we don't have to deal with chavs in the us. oh we do. all the white kids at the mall rocking rocawear and fitteds thinking they are 50 cent.

waht the fuck is a chav?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i'm glad we don't have to deal with chavs in the us. oh we do. all the white kids at the mall rocking rocawear and fitteds thinking they are 50 cent.

waht the fuck is a chav?

"chavs," a much-maligned youth subculture, essentially "trailer trash" with a hip-hop bent.