Got burnt by fellow Strutter (SSRR)

Comments

• It wasnt the mack. and may have been older than 20. But aside from buying Docbeezy a bitchmade, i bought the set sale seller a bitchmade title as well. i'm sure he'll post and not even notice.

the dude got like 1400+ posts so i'm sure he'll pop up.

~Crates

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    the dude got like 1400+ posts so i'm sure he'll pop up.
    fuck that guy! just kidding.

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    i bought the set sale seller a bitchmade title as well.

Who else found him?

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

Who else found him?

Found him! I think he moved house

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

Who else found him?

i started to look then gave up.

• i bought the set sale seller a bitchmade title as well.

Who else found him?

i started to look then gave up.

the answer

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    sun fortune....come forward!!!!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    OH SCHNAPP!

I still think dude should be allowed to explain himself. I've done a trade with him and it went off without a hitch

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    [i]Hidee Ho![i]

• sun fortune....come forward!!!!

dude you are not one to talk when it comes to this shit, stay in the bleachers

and the_mack when you worked at the bell did you ever spit in someones food or fuck with it in anyway, is that a common thing there? just curious

and the_mack when you worked at the bell did you ever spit in someones food or fuck with it in anyway, is that a common thing there? just curious
    i just wanna see his explanation.

and yes, one time i put my dick in a taco and fucked it until i creamed all over it, then gave it to the customer

i just wanna see his explanation.

and yes, one time i put my dick in a taco and fucked it until i creamed all over it, then gave it to the customer

Get a chatroom you two

yes, one time i put my dick in a taco and fucked it until i creamed all over it, then gave it to the customer
    i don't think i could get off in a taco shell.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    *shudders at the thought of a taco shell*

you gets no pink taco, doggie!!!!

lol

• and yes, one time i put my dick in a taco and fucked it until i creamed all over it, then gave it to the customer

well first off i was being serious, second off, you cream?

yes, one time i put my dick in a taco and fucked it until i creamed all over it, then gave it to the customer
    i don't think i could get off in a taco shell.
    it was a soft taco

yes. white shit shoots out of my dick

all time low on SS.

• and yes, one time i put my dick in a taco and fucked it until i creamed all over it, then gave it to the customer

all time low on SS.

i have seen worse

all time low on SS.
    sweet!

pat, i'm going to rethink each and every soft taco purchase, from here on out... were you mad at the person or was it random?

do you guys think im serious? im not that hard up for puccinelli. i got girls to do that stuff for me

• do you guys think im serious? im not that hard up for puccinelli. i got girls to do that stuff for me

they help you get off in tacos? did you meet them on myspace?

do you guys think im serious? im not that hard up for puccinelli. i got girls to do that stuff for me
    ...to put flour tortillas on yer dog? naw man, it's crazy on here today.

they help you get off in tacos? did you meet them on myspace?
    yup, these gothic freaks be doin that shit for me

• yup, these gothic freaks be doin that shit for me

• For what it's worth, I've dealt with Sun_Fortune a number of times and he has always been 100% solid. my 2.

• For what it's worth, I've dealt with Sun_Fortune a number of times and he has always been 100% solid. my 2.

no biggie to me meng. I mean $20 ain't nothing. It's the reckoning.

From now on i'll be more cautious, but i mean damn, cat pays to sell on this site, has 1,000 posts.

too bad.

~Crates

For what it's worth, I've dealt with Sun_Fortune a number of times and he has always been 100% solid. my 2.

no biggie to me meng. I mean $20 ain't nothing. It's the reckoning.

From now on i'll be more cautious, but i mean damn, cat pays to sell on this site, has 1,000 posts.

too bad.

~Crates

Me an Paychecks are DJing with him next week. Tell us what you like and we'll tax it off him.

Joke of course, I think this is more likely a non-nefarious fuckup. Did you see pics of dude's room? He seems cool though.