smoothmeister65 (ebay buyer related)

yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
anybody sell him records???? He comes at me after winning the John Betsch Society saying he's gonna need 2-3 weeks to pay.

Comments

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    at least he's telling you ahead of time. Most dudes just wait the 2-3 weeks anyways, and pay you "when they get around to it"

• true that - I should be grateful he's told me the deal beforehand, though it seems it could be a ploy to prolong it into the new year. It's already been offered to the second highest bidder.

• The guys name is Gamal and he is one of my best customers. He is a really nice guy and he always pays. I would not alienate a buyer who purchases $200 records. He is the kind of person you want as a customer. He is a good guy.

ap

• It's already been offered to the second highest bidder.

How about fourth highest bidder???

• im always buying records and paying later. with lots of sellers I just buy and buy and send them a set amount of money every couple of weeks and then they send the records whenever it starts to add up. its a win win situation.

• I do not roust for payment until three weeks after the close. I file item disputes at one month and FVF at 40 days. Out of a 1000 peice auction I usually have 5 items unpaid. Payments after 2 to 3 weeks are all in the game. It's Gamal your talking about. Not " I_love_funkman2005 ( -1 ) ". Dude always pays. No one wants item strikes. The take your account away from you.

ap

• The guys name is Gamal and he is one of my best customers. He is a really nice guy and he always pays. I would not alienate a buyer who purchases $200 records. He is the kind of person you want as a customer. He is a good guy.

ap

LOL - yeah I think he's paying you first!!!!! I should've just stayed out of your way, but I thought you were done posting the soul/jazz joints by the time I posted my ish.

• he always pays me late. seriously. he is a really good guy. the kind of name you want on your list. sorry i was in your way. i am never done posting so it gets a little saturated out there.

ap

• he always pays me late. seriously. he is a really good guy. the kind of name you want on your list. sorry i was in your way. i am never done posting so it gets a little saturated out there.

ap

I'm sure he'll sort something out. you do go on a tear once you get started - I should've just waited til the new year.

• yea, try to make it work with that customer. he is a really good guy.

i thought your results were alright... i just took a look. seemed cool to me.

ap

• yeah I'm not complaining, but I realized after the fact you already sold a few things I posted and was kinda surprised when the Dizzy didn't sell.