HAPPY BIRTHDAY NRICH

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
have a rad one dude... it's your special day!

Comments

• yes. happy 30th dude. ---- my california roots

send raer in lieu of gifts to ft. worth...

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    30 =

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    thanks homies, yes, send all raers this a way

• happy b day

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    happy b day holmes

• happy born-day, dude!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    can we get a report back on the b-day happenin's....

did you go to the jazz cafe again?

not looking promising for this weekend. just too much on my plate. maybe next if something is happenin' - you know i'm just looking for excuses to come back to ft. worth and drink shiners at fred's....

peace.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    can we get a report back on the b-day happenin's....

did you go to the jazz cafe again?

not looking promising for this weekend. just too much on my plate. maybe next if something is happenin' - you know i'm just looking for excuses to come back to ft. worth and drink shiners at fred's....

peace.

pretty quiet birthday happening, need to keep things peaceful in my old age.
    Jazz Cafe girl came out to one of the shows, which was good. Called her the next week and she didn't call me back. Just have to see her in person I guess :lame:
    Yeah, you need to get back up to funkytown when you get a chance, I need a guest dj. Beer grails all around. You done with the GRE?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Happy Birthday to you! Hope the next year is nothing less than rad.

Famous Sagittarius People: Frank Sinatra, Britney Spears, Brad Pitt, Bette Midler, Woody Allen, Winston Churchill, Walt Disney, Phil Donahue, Jane Fonda, Maurice and Robin Gibb, Jimi Hendrix, Bruce Lee, Jim Morrison, nrich, Steven Spielberg, Tina Turner, Tom Waits.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    njoy.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    thanks dude. I owe you a psych mix! I haven't forgotten, I did 56 mins one-taker and f'd up one of the blends near the end and got pissed and gave up. I'll get it to you though

• thanks dude. I owe you a psych mix! I haven't forgotten, I did 56 mins one-taker and f'd up one of the blends near the end and got pissed and gave up. I'll get it to you though

IF YOU DON'T...THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY!!!

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Congrats and way to go on getting old!

I will hit you off about me giving up that latin breed joint later.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    word. Via con Dios.
    Hey, did your potentially legendary weekend find ever pan out?

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    word. Via con Dios.

Cross your fingers for me. Still on process of it unfortunately there are some things I have to wait to hear back from a guy first. I hope so and I am feeling pretty good about the entire thing.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    good luck man! It WILL happen, just watch.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    word. Via con Dios.

Cross your fingers for me. Still on process of it unfortunately there are some things I have to wait to hear back from a guy first. I hope so and I am feeling pretty good about the entire thing.

not to blow up your spot shit man, but please don't tell me that you copped the:
    Freetown Haze Express LP on Joneybrook.

ho ho.

i'm gonna get to houston soon too!!!!!