Favorite victim of violence

DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    that dude on the internet who does a backflip with nunchuks and lands on his head and then gets up and keep swinging the nunchuks and then falls over off screen.

that was cool.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    awww shit i havent seen that in a minute!!!! someone please post that up!! that shits hilarious

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    someone need to post when dude got burned doin' shots. somewhat violent but very amusing.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    someone need to post when dude got burned doin' shots. somewhat violent but very amusing.

The best is when his friend throws more alchohal on him, to put the fire out. Then dude runs into the wall!

I felt a little guilty laughing, but that shit was fucin genius.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

the first time i saw this movie, was also the first time i took speed (16yrs old)... i remember watching fast times at ridgemont high right after, being thouroughly fucked.

mike, that shit made me feel all cozy.

mike, that shit made me feel all cozy.

• someone need to post when dude got burned doin' shots. somewhat violent but very amusing.

good call

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

haha!

who's that? dude from the star wars flicks (jarjar binks)?

this guy...

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts

How can you not love Fabio getting it handed to him by a frickin goose?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I was always partial to my man Reggy Denny.

• I was always partial to my man Reggy Denny.

just step on the fuckin' gas!!!!!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Claude Lemieux[/b] - nobody asked for a beating quite like him.

I wanted to find photos of Cam Neely ramming Lemieux' head into the boards when he tried to pull the same turtle shit on him that he is trying with McCarty, above, but no jpegs were to be found.

Pussies get no handshake.

• that dude on the internet who does a backflip with nunchuks and lands on his head and then gets up and keep swinging the nunchuks and then falls over off screen.

that was cool.

the modified version

• seeing Glenn Danzig get knocked the fuck out on a video circulating the web was a favorite of mine...

• seeing Glenn Danzig get knocked the fuck out on a video circulating the web was a favorite of mine...

http://www.guzer.com/videos/danzig_knockout.php

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Why was this edited out of March Of The Penguins?!?

• Claude Lemieux[/b] - nobody asked for a beating quite like him.

I wanted to find photos of Cam Neely ramming Lemieux' head into the boards when he tried to pull the same turtle shit on him that he is trying with McCarty, above, but no jpegs were to be found.

Pussies get no handshake.

I fucking hate that guy. I'd sock him in the nuts if I saw him on the street. I have that game on bootleg dvd. I guess I shouldn't say shit thought, growing up in DC my favorite player was Dale Hunter.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    http://www.czabe.com/audioclips/smackfest05_day1_low.wmv

Smackfest (slapping contest)

what did the hand say to the face