Website Update

sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Im going to update the site in about 20 minutes, so if there is anything on there now that anybody wants you should get it.

Comments

• "sabadabada"

• :take that shit to the announcement section.com:

Yeah - I realize that this announcement every 2 months puts a big strain on the free flow of ideas on the discussion board, like "who's hotter? Betty or Wilma?"

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    :take that shit to the announcement section.com:

Yeah - I realize that this announcement every 2 months puts a big strain on the free flow of ideas on the discussion board, like "who's hotter? Betty or Wilma?"

Betty

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

Betty, for sure.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

Betty, for sure.

no question about it. BETTY.

Betty, for sure.

Word. Where do y'all think the term "BETTY" as in "The girl is a BETTY!" came from in the first place?

• different betty

Betty, for sure.

iam not a fan of blondes so i go veronica

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Wilma had flavor.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Wilma had flavor.

Fuck Wilma! She made my roof leak.