anyone have an XBOX 360?

marumaru 1,450 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
just wondering.

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    my girls older brother sat out all night at Target and got one, and then sold it on ebay for 1700 dollars.

• My brother works at Fry's Electronics. Bought his from the store for $600 and flipped it for $1500. He told me his store only got 30 units in stock and most Best Buy stores are getting only 10.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    My brother works at Fry's Electronics. Bought his from the store for $600 and flipped it for $1500. He told me his store only got 30 units in stock and most Best Buy stores are getting only 10.

the Target here supposedly got 40, with 55 people in line by the morning. not sure about any of the other stores though

• I have never even played the first Xbox

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    I just checked ebay, xboxes going for a 1000 bucks. wtf?

Maybe Im stoopid, but can anyone explain this to me? Is it because shops are understocked or isnt the xbox 360 released yet?

• WTF. Damn people want to try that shit out with the quickness. I got to find me one and flip that shit quick before prices drop.

• I just checked ebay, xboxes going for a 1000 bucks. wtf?

Maybe Im stoopid, but can anyone explain this to me? Is it because shops are understocked or isnt the xbox 360 released yet?

It seems to me like they release a limited # of units to get media attention and build hype. Why can't people just wait a couple of weeks?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I just checked ebay, xboxes going for a 1000 bucks. wtf?

It seems to me like they release a limited # of units to get media attention and build hype. Why can't people just wait a couple of weeks?

the word is January(at least that's what the guy at EBGames said), so fools are clamoring for these things for Xmas presents.

• my girls older brother sat out all night at Target and got one, and then sold it on ebay for 1700 dollars.

Is he a big guy? Did he have to throw any elbow punches to get one?

• I think for ebay conartists this xbox is going to make for a nice holiday season.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    my girls older brother sat out all night at Target and got one, and then sold it on ebay for 1700 dollars.

Is he a big guy? Did he have to throw any elbow punches to get one?

no hes not really a big guy, and there was no violence upon the store opening...but that doesnt say much for stores elsewhere.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    It's all hype. The manufactures do this everytime a videogame system is released. They will be everywhere you look after christmas, and probably on sale too.

curious, has this every happened with a release of a record?

• what's a record?

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I believe what you meant to say was..

This shit has got the innanet going nuts![/b]

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    my cuz has it... its pretty unreal. but gates screws you left and right with it. you gotta have a memory card to play with two players? effed up.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    your cousin must have the version without the hard drive. no need for a memory card if you get the premium system.