NFL WEEK 12

2»

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

HA! I'm still up on you by one, edpowers.

i swear watching you guys play is some exciting shit....The Eagles have heart and that's real talk....

Watching Seattle play every week is going to give me a heart attack...those games are

• that's a tough one.....put a gun to my head and i say no because if we are talking "specialty players" then we get into Billy 'White Shoes',Lorenzo Neal,Ray Guy and a bunch of kickers.

Interesting. Do you think kickers in general should have a realistic shot of making it?

If I recall correctly, Jan Stenerud is the only kicker to have made it, aside from some old-timey punt/pass/kick dudes. But there's no doubt a kicker can be HUGE for a team. I say that if a dude is clearly superior to the other guys in his time then it doesn't matter his position. Judge him against the other guys doing what he does. I mean, there's no doubt it's different to be be Walter Payton than it is to be Adam Vinateri, but I don't see how honoring Morten Andersen somehow lessens the honor for a "real" player.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Do you think kickers in general should have a realistic shot of making it?

YES !!....kickers have determined the outcome of more improtant games than most every down players except QB