SF Heads

2»

Comments

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Team NorCal: Hogg, Stef, Serg, & MorseCode (with Jinx as our backup dancer).

Advantage Frisco.

Don't forget Young Phonics to break shit!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    N@ ... we shall swoop in at Minnas...right after some Marina rock action with P@

OK FOLKS!!!!!!

SATURDAY AT 2:30 - AXUM RESTAURANT[/b]

be there or be not
    no lurkers please

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

be there or be not

sorry ill miss all the partying...

• N@ ... we shall swoop in at Minnas...right after some Marina rock action with P@

OK FOLKS!!!!!!

be there or be not
    no lurkers please

wait where is the Marina jump-off? not that that's my thing or anything...need to get my warm-up on before Morse 3:16 does his thang.

be there or be not

sorry ill miss all the partying...

Jinxy, you know you and I got a Brazillian BBQ date in LA

• I can't confirm yet...have to see what's up with the children after we get back from Thanksgiving. Will keep you posted.

N@ ... we shall swoop in at Minnas...right after some Marina rock action with P@

OK FOLKS!!!!!!

be there or be not
    no lurkers please

wait where is the Marina jump-off? not that that's my thing or anything...need to get my warm-up on before Morse 3:16 does his thang.

Sure...if you're down for checking out P@ at the marina jumpershoot, you can be included in the plans.

• I really want to visit San Francisco soon. Besides all the corny wanna be hippies, I imagine it being a pretty chill place.

I can't confirm yet...have to see what's up with the children after we get back from Thanksgiving. Will keep you posted.

J#ff, you ain't been gone that long...don't tell me you've squeezed out a couple of Hansetts.

• No, but he has picked up a puffed stickler or two.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

OK FOLKS!!!!!!

be there or be not
    no lurkers please
    gNAT is down...maybe the next time you roll through we'll finally be having the "Break In The Road" record release!

• N@ ... we shall swoop in at Minnas...right after some Marina rock action with P@

OK FOLKS!!!!!!

be there or be not
    no lurkers please

Hayes Valley is my hood. Come heavy or don't come at all.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    I will put you ALL on the guesto listo. HOLLAR. happy turkey day batches.

Ok...just got off the phone with Iron Monk, we should be up there around 3:30 tomorrow. Hollering will commence. Thanks Justin for the room hookups...you are realer than real.

So far the trip will include:

?? a trip to King Most's Marina Gig
    ?? a trip to Morsecodes Milla's Gig
    ?? a Saturday afternoon grubdown at Axum
    ?? a stop at Amoeba
    ?? maybe some Fisherman's Wharf jaunt
    ?? a meetup some some non-strut peeps

Hoping for:

?? a small kareoke warmup session
    ?? anything else worth checking out
    ?? chinatown jumpoff for some ninja shoes

/// if there are any must sees in SF, please let us Angelinos know

• damn Axum?! I'm jealous. I go there everytime I visit. 2 words - honey wine. Have fun ya'll!

• hit me up...I'll be around tomorrow....going to meet up with jinx for a bit...work on beats...but, not a whole lot else....hollerate....pm being sent with digits...hope all is well

PM received and responded to. Will holler upon arrival. L****n, wish you were around for this blow out. We'll be sure to tip our cups in your honor.