I'm feeling ill (NRR)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I've been feeling great lately but I just ate a ton of chicken teriyaki and now I'm feeling ill at work. Better not be food poisoning, ick. Anyone else ill at the moment?

Comments

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey M***,

I have a headache that won't go away and I'm trying to read my course textbook to prepare my lecture notes for next week. I think it's Excedrin time!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    i have bronchitis and i feel like shit and i'm in sf and all i wanna do is lie down

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    the pinched nerves in my back (L4/L5 holler!) are keeping me awake all night. ive had roughly 6hrs of sleep in the past 3 days. it hurts when i lay down, sit or walk for long distances. no sex like this... hurts too much. restroom visits... well lets say im backed up.

the pain meds are okay but only last 3 or so hours. a little herb helps extend it.

i gotta drive to la in 2days and its going to be really painful... not looking forward to it.

• weed and coffee = zen.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    mark,

just let the comforting microwave beams of your computer/life partner nurse you back to health.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    like clockwork, i have my first nasty ass cold of the season... lightheaded, sore throat, stuffed nose... thank god i can lie in bed all day tomorrow...

• I was feeling ill the other day, but now, after much needed sleep, fruit and water.... I am feeling THE BOMB..... Shit yes.

Hold on sick-dudes... I'm sure... no, wait..... I FECKING KNOW[/b], that with a little time (the best healer, so I've heard on my reckids), and the right mental armour, you too, can, and will be saying things like "Shit yes" and "I am feeling THE BOMB." .... and "I was feeling ill the other day".

So hold on, sickos!!! P...P...P...PAECE !!!!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    My kids are driving me up the ******* wall right now. I've been trying to get some music done all day to no avail.

It's time for some

or better yet, some

I don't know how I'm ever going to get anything done.

• I puked something like 6 times last night. Upon the 6th time, I passed out and cracked my head open requiring 4 staples. Today I have a MAJOR headache and can barely leave my bed for anything more than getting asprin.