GILMORE GIRLS (NRR TO THE DEATH)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
This show is the snappiest scariest dialogue driven show, evar.

Loralei? No thanks, I'll take Rory plaese.

I just wanna see My Name is Earl, lol. Jason Lee rulez.

peace, 'Latency...

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I'm gonna be mean.

That girl was the worst thing about Sin City. Like tarting her up will negate the fact that she's a wooden actress. And to her stylist: they're called "bangs." Employ them. 5-heads for miles (I mean: just LOOK at that shit).

G.Girls: Christ. This show sucked ass the last time I saw it (also the first time) about 5 years ago. 'Twouldn't be surprising if their scripts were cropped, cue-card style, just out of frame. Another reason why TV is my enemy.

The older one is much better, though.

• This show is the snappiest scariest dialogue driven show, evar.

Lorelei? No thanks, I'll take Rory plaese.

Trippin' son.

Coincedently, I was watching this show tonight and if anyone saw it, the dude with the huge sideburns who was brought into Laney's band as a ringer used to work at Streetlight Records in Santa Cruz. Weird seeing someone I used to see around town on an almost daily basis suddenly pop up on a TV show.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    LOL

Sorry I'll take Rory still.

• LOL

Sorry I'll take Rory still.

Shit, I'll take 'em both if that's cool.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

whatchoo folls know bout Kirk?

"GO FOR YOURS WHILE I GO FOR MINE"

AHHA MOST AYO HIP HOP LINE EVAR

BOO

• BOO

This girl looks like she shot hydrochloric acid through her veins while watching Loralei giving her current boyfriend on G Girls a blowjob.

G Girls a blowjob.

BABY

YOU

NASTAY

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    And to her stylist: they're called "bangs." Employ them. 5-heads for miles (I mean: just LOOK at that shit).

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts

That girl was the worst thing about Sin City.

But I get stuck in front of Gilmore Girls... Can't front. Better than Dawson's Creek AND Felicity in the unrealistic dialogue department.

• I'm all about some Rory AND some Loralei. Rory reps that H-Town, tho, so I might have to give her the edge.

The real question is: How many of y'all folls own box sets 1-4? (I'm a little broke right now, otherwise I'd have ordered season 5 already).

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    My girlfiend is a Gilmore Girls fan. She watches that show each day. I can't stand it! Bad bad bad show! Bad dialogues!

Funniest dude is the grandpa though.

• Coincedently, I was watching this show tonight and if anyone saw it, the dude with the huge sideburns who was brought into Laney's band as a ringer used to work at Streetlight Records in Santa Cruz. Weird seeing someone I used to see around town on an almost daily basis suddenly pop up on a TV show.

Girlfriend called me into see this "dude", who turned out to be Joel (formerly?) from Brian Jonestown Massacre. Shit was scary to see on television. It was one of those moments like when Alex Desert showed up on that stupid Ted Danson show. Even better was that the band that Joel was in on this episode got into a fight on stage - a part tailor made for him.

• I didn't realize until last night that the lady at the music store is Carole King. That's pretty subtle...

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Also Sebastian Bach from Skid Row is in their band.

• yeah I knew that one!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I CANNOT WATCH THIS SHOW. IT GIVES ME A PANIC ATTACK. THE SNAPPY SPED UP DIALOGUE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I'M IN A ROOM FULL OF COKED UP LAWYERS.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

speaking of bad bangs...

• Also Sebastian Bach from Skid Row is in their band.

speaking of bad bangs...

You banged Sebastian Bach?!?!!

• I noticed how weird this show is cut. When there's dialogue they use shot - reverse shots for every sentence that's uttered, making it the filmic equevalent of a tennis game. What's the location of this series anyway? Some never-ever democrat stronghold with a permanent cappuccino stench?

I can't watch it either btw.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

speaking of bad bangs...

You banged Sebastian Bach?!?!!

lol, nah.

we did have the same weed connection back in nyc though.

• This show is the snappiest scariest dialogue driven show, evar.

Lorelei? No thanks, I'll take Rory plaese.

Trippin' son.

Coincidentally, her brother used to sell me weed.