Quality of Life (movie related)

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
anyone ever seen this flick? http://www.qualityoflife-themovie.com/i heard it got real writers and shit in it. I saw a trailor with no audio and it looked okay. whats the word, San Francisco?

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Interesting. Hope this is not like that Dogtown movie that was based on Dogtown and Z Boys though.

• It''s playing in SF right now. Fliers for it all over the city (mission at least). I thought it was a documentary at first, then realized it was fictional. Almost saw it on Sunday, because I dig going to the Roxie Theatre but couldn't really get anyone to go with me, then I realized it was not a documentary...............

• I don't generally enjoy dramatic movies about graf, music, or anything else like that. I'm sure there are some that are well executed (please to recommend) but most them seem to fall short of the actual experience.I prefer documentaries.

Having said that, a friend of mine saw a pre-screen copy and said it was decent.

I'm looking forward to this one:

Piece by Piece (the History of SF graffiti)

How was bomb the system?

original post, edited for it's weird fragmented sentences

• I don't generally enjoy dramatic movies about graf, music, or anything else like. I prefer documentaries. These kinds of things always make me think of butchered movies
    Having said that, a friend of mine saw a pre-screen copy and said it was decent.

I'm looking forward to this one:
    Piece by Piece (the History of SF graffiti)

Now that's what I'm talking about!

• Piece by Piece looks cool. I want to check that out.

There was a really really well put together docu about the Paris scene out some years ago. It's well worth checking. Forgot the name though.

Does anybody have a copy of "Bombing LA"? Hook me up please.

Dress