Laguna Beach (WTFR)

DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
What the fuck related.what is this show? I never saw an episode until the other night. And it has been buggin me so bad. This aint a reality show is it? This dude my wife works with LOVES the show. He is like 30 and is married. I couldnt stomach more than 7 minutes of it. But this cant be a reality show. Either way it sucks.

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    all im going to say is that during a recent smoke session with natcode and youngpatrick this topic came up in the conversation... ahem... we all had to admit "seeing" the show...

i will not speak on it again....

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    There are a lot of people obsessed with this show. A lot of them are also more than 25 years old. Pathetic.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    all im going to say is that during a recent smoke session with natcode and youngpatrick this topic came up in the conversation... ahem... we all had to admit "seeing" the show...

ha... this is intriguing.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    What the fuck related.

what is this show? I never saw an episode until the other night. And it has been buggin me so bad. This aint a reality show is it?

This dude my wife works with LOVES the show. He is like 30 and is married. I couldnt stomach more than 7 minutes of it.

But this cant be a reality show. Either way it sucks.

There was an interview w/the main chick in Rolling Stone recently

She said after seeing the first episode she felt she was an actress in a fictional program

• my roommates got me addicted. i walked in when he was watching a marathon last year. i don't consider myself a tv person at all, but that show is one of those that you just cannot look away after you start watching on account of it being so unbelievable. for me at least

not recommended

• all im going to say is that during a recent smoke session with natcode and youngpatrick this topic came up in the conversation... ahem... we all had to admit "seeing" the show...

I just lost 10 shares of message board "street-cred".

1:THere was a "Main Chick"? They all looked the same.

2: IS THIS A REALITY SHOW OR NOT?

3: It was the most boring and irritating thing ever.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

I just lost 10 shares of message board "street-cred".

but we gained 10 with the homo/hipster folks... always look at the positive mang!

• 3: It was the most boring and irritating thing ever.

I don't know how anyone finds this show interesting. Shit is horrible.

LOL... the same article also stated the reason it captions each characters name throughout is because THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME

I suppose its based in reality... probably a little less real than THE REAL WORLD??? The producers try to get them to say certain things etc

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    I can honestly say I have NEVER watched this show. I couldn't even tell you what channel it comes on.

What's it about?

• autezautez 404 Posts
    i dont have mtv but when i go other peoples houses i'll watch it. and im not ashamed. i'll watch the real worlds and most other mtv programs also

• I'd love to bang that Kristin broad.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    One of my roommates loves it but gets hatted on by the rest of the house so he can only watch it now when we're not around. I can't stand watching people complain about their minor, petty inconveniences as if they're actual real world problems. Makes me sick.

I would bang Kristen though.

DJ Ferrari

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

LOL... the same article also stated the reason it captions each characters name throughout is because THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME

I suppose its based in reality... probably a little less real than THE REAL WORLD??? The producers try to get them to say certain things etc

yeah they do all look the same, and are ally equally annoying, but my girl got me addicted to that shit as well, and its quite sad. weve been watching the shit every week, but this next season looks like total shit (if the first two arent already) its based on a new "cast" of the juniors, now seniors, that live there, and they all look like total fuck face dick sucking ass holes. the dudes are all ripped up and body builder looking (im sure because they knew they were going to be next) and the girls are all disgustingly slutty, i will NOT be watching it.

i have also seen a few articles that talk about the "reality" of the show, and they dont tell them what to do, but they suggest things and set up shots. like they tell them "why dont you talk about what happened last night with so and so," etc.

shit is retarded, but its addicting, just like any other television show, reality or not. the tv is the devil.

• it ain't worse than that 'my super sweet 16' bullshit. that's fo' sure.

• I'd love to bang that Kristin broad.

your candor is appreciated. i feel slightly less scummy with guys like you around. meaning I, too, would like to bang Kristin.

I'd love to bang that Kristin broad.

your candor is appreciated. i feel slightly less scummy with guys like you around. meaning I, too, would like to bang Kristin.

i dont know which one she is, but i would probably bang her as well.

several of them would get the grudge-oops-it-just-slipped-into-your-ass-fuck

• YOU DOGGZ DONT U EVA IN YO LIFE EVA EVA TALK DOWN ON THE JUICE CONTY SUN I MAKK KASSADILLAS OUT YO AZZ HEAD

PECE

PUTO BONG BONG

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Ugh... I hate it when my girlfriend watches this dogshit of a show. File under: The O.C.