whatcha listening to on a Monday?

2»

Comments

• ok, one thing i never picked up on is "FANY". I'm actually tired of seeing the word, even though I don't know what its referring to.

It was a typo, HCrink meant "Fancy". Then Latency took it and stuck his head up its ass and made it a sock face puppet.

• Latimore- More, More, More now segueing into Alice Russell- Under The Munka Moon. It's a mellow morning.

• john schroeder

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Successed! They liked the AEIOU, so now we've moved to Sounding Out The City - L Michels Affair. Corporate life is great!

don't you run a bar/club or something?

See this is a vicious rumor that causes some people to think I sleep all day and do coke all night all while taking money from poor single folk.... my girlfriend owns a bar. I'm just the errand boy/carpenter/ex-resident DJ. Gets old quickly, and you'll make more money slanging used wax, believe it or not.

DON'T DO IT unless you are an established rock star and you need to feel popular.

• Successed! They liked the AEIOU, so now we've moved to Sounding Out The City - L Michels Affair. Corporate life is great!

don't you run a bar/club or something?

See this is a vicious rumor that causes some people to think I sleep all day and do coke all night all while taking money from poor single folk.... my girlfriend owns a bar. I'm just the errand boy/carpenter/ex-resident DJ. Gets old quickly, and you'll make more money slanging used wax, believe it or not.

DON'T DO IT unless you are an established rock star and you need to feel popular.

You are clearly doing coke all day and sleeping all night!

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Scientist Meets The Space Invaders.

Not a bid dub fan, but I picked this up cheap yesterday. It's growing on me, perfect for the lazy monday afternoon.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

You are clearly doing coke all day and sleeping all night!

No, my main problem is I picked this screen name. Well that's my excuse anyway.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    so your new screen name would be: spliffhiatus

i'm listening to Sam Dees- The Show Must Go On

And it's no longer morning.

peace.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Gets old quickly, and you'll make more money slanging used wax, believe it or not.

Thanks, good to know.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    16mm film rolling through a camera

actors whining

retards yelling on a park bench

• a insanely cute girl with a dumpy, dorky boyfriend ask me where the sun 45s( "Do you have Anita Wood on Sun?" in the sexiest tiny little southern belle voice) are while listening to Richard Berry "Have Love, Will Travel"

also a little O.V. Wright....

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    The Isley Brothers - You'll Never Leave Him