conceptionrecords on eBay?

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone bought from them? they've had like a million copies of gary wilson up.kinda

Comments

• That's Supreme, isn't it?

• its danny dude, dee rock, get with the times bra.

• its danny dude, dee rock, get with the times bra.

You heard the man. And a shot of wheatgrass wouldn't kill you either...

• the voliet flame harp dudes name is joel andrews. not try to make me sweat new age private press i am light years ahead. starbody for days and shit.

• the voliet flame harp dudes name is joel andrews. not try to make me sweat new age private press i am light years ahead. starbody for days and shit.

word. Joel Andrews owns your children, y'all!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    ahhh, groovy.

didn't mean to blow up dudes spot, juss seemed a bit odd that one seller had so many unsealed copies.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Yeah, man that dude is MAD !!!!!!!!!!! Better watch out for him.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    ahhh, groovy.

didn't mean to blow up dudes spot, juss seemed a bit odd that one seller had so many unsealed copies.

whats so suspect about having copies of something? Like its impossible to find more than one copy of a particular record? doesn't seem at all, IMO.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

LOL
    REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY = BIDWAR

ahhh, groovy.

whats so suspect about having copies of something? Like its impossible to find more than one copy of a particular record? doesn't seem at all, IMO.

of course it's not impossible. but, when one seller just keeps listing copy after copy of a raer record on eBay it looks a bit fishy. especially when they are not sealed & all bear the same exact description.

• ahhh, groovy.

of course it's not impossible. but, when one seller just keeps listing copy after copy of a raer record on eBay it looks a bit fishy. especially when they are not sealed & all bear the same exact description.

Let's see you ask this question when Reynaldo starts selling off copies of "Invitation To Openness"...

ahhh, groovy.

Let's see you ask this question when Reynaldo starts selling off copies of "Invitation To Openness"...

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

I'm still not seeing why its fishy? Not to beat a dead horse or anything, I'm just tryin to get the science behind the fishiness claim. My guess is, if they were sealed, he opened em to be sure they weren't cracked/warped.

I'm still not seeing why its fishy? Not to beat a dead horse or anything, I'm just tryin to get the science behind the fishiness claim. My guess is, if they were sealed, he opened em to be sure they weren't cracked/warped.

fishy because they could be non-existant.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    has he really has that many copies up? i only saw one other one he put up. my guess was the bidder flaked and he just relisted it

maybe I'm just wrong about things today, but I believe most copies that have been up in the last year or so have been sold by him.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    What really makes this dude Is he only has 1413 positive feedback points and after all he does have 23 negatives. Smells like the pike place market to me!!!!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    maybe I'm just wrong about things today, but I believe most copies that have been up in the last year or so have been sold by him.

Well, regardless, why let TheMack's nitpicking slow us down when there's slandering to be done?

OK, OK, like I said, I didn't intend to soil anyone's good name. With that said, I'm going to

Well, regardless, why let TheMack's nitpicking slow us down when there's slandering to be done?

I hear you have cause for concern

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

LOL
    REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY = BIDWAR

bring it on moderhatter

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    better go higher than that!