which rapper has the worst voice ??

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Oh yeah Akinyele and Big Pun. Big Pun sounds like he can't breath and Ak, well he does that weird shyte.

I don't mind big puns voice. In his early stuff the weezing is not as bad but as he got bigger it just got worse and worse. It really took away from his tracks. He was a dope MC it is kind of sad he could never get a handle on his weight.

Dude went from this:

to this:

How the hell does that happen??
    I think his accident had a lot to do with that.

• A.D.O.R.

• Hurricane G is pretty awful.
    Most (but not all) of the Visionaries.
    Braille.
    And last but not least the female rapper on Outkast's "Mamacita."

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Mase.

The most comatose rapper ever.

Yeah like on sleepin pills. I would've said Lil Ceaser but callin that dude a rapper would be to much credit.

Adding 50 to this mumble to sleep list

and any reaggeaton dude I guess they rap there screaming perturbs my brain

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    i know he made it to the other list - but busta makes this list for me - can't really stand his voice/style.

Most (but not all) of the Visionaries.
    Braille.
    And last but not least the female rapper on Outkast's "Mamacita."

Hurricane G is fucking horrible.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Every little kid rapper since day one, w/ the exception of maybe CHI ALI.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    No one mentioned so far is fucking with A to tha D (the renegade Jew).

Madd Rapper is a distant second.

• i know he made it to the other list - but busta makes this list for me - can't really stand his voice/style.

Co-sign, I used to love his voice but now I can't stand it when I hear him on a remix. His rapping and voice on that Ja Rule diss version of "Hail Mary" are abysmal.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Charli 2na is up there.

Common

pharcyde.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

grandpa rap

cosign on Ja Rule, Common, Eminem etc

anybody mention DMX?

add on all that Anticon crap to the list.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Hurricane G is pretty awful.

Haha... hadn't thought of her in years. The thread can end now: the official worst rap voice ever has been identified.

Haha... hadn't thought of her in years. The thread can end now: the official worst rap voice ever has been identified.

I'D LIKE TO SHOUT OUT ALL MY BIG DICK BORICUAS IN THE BACK

• I've always been a big fan of Bobbito's radio show but his voice on that Cenubites track should top this list. "My style's En Vogue, you're never gonna get it..."

• How did this dude ever have anything approximating a career?

Pretty much any rapper from Heiro's voice really grates

It's so cute to see faux and johnny hating together!!! Apparently the Hiero guys fail New York supremecist rule number one: They don't sound like Rakim.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    How did this dude ever have anything approximating a career?

It's so cute to see faux and johnny hating together!!! Apparently the Hiero guys fail New York supremecist rule number one: They don't sound like Rakim.

They sound like a bunch of nerds.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Ahem...it's *hatting*[/b]....

• Casual is dope as fuck. Hiero is dope too.

• How did this dude ever have anything approximating a career?

That is true; they sound more like teenage skaters.

But don't play yourself: I've been repping this Bay Area for a long time. I don't even know any dudes from my generation that dug on Heiro. How old are you even? Ask me about Leopolds, tape hustling, BART battles, top ramen shows, 4001, Jackson Street Studios, AC Transit running 24 hours, Psycho City, Dogtown, Acorns, Twomps, and all that shit.

• Ask me [/b] about Leopolds, tape hustling, BART battles, top ramen shows, 4001, Jackson Street Studios, AC Transit running 24 hours, Psycho City, Dogtown, Acorns, Twomps, and all that shit.

I'm from here fool.

• Ask me [/b] about Leopolds, tape hustling, BART battles, top ramen shows, 4001, Jackson Street Studios, AC Transit running 24 hours, Psycho City, Dogtown, Acorns, Twomps, and all that shit.

I'm from here fool.

That makes two of us, asshat.

I'm from here fool.

Nations or Nathans? you can't have it both ways.

• I realize that this is a longshot, but in the event that this little squabble spills over into the real world, my money's on rootlesscosmo in a fistfight.

As you were.

I'm from here fool.

Thank you for that one.

-------

I've put in more work for the Bay Area in the past three months than you have in your life family. I've honestly never heard of you until I saw you on soulstrut. Why all the aggression?

I'm from here fool.

Thank you for that one.

-------

I've put in more work for the Bay Area in the past three months than you have in your life family. I've honestly never heard of you until I saw you on soulstrut. Why all the aggression?

c'mon johnny you're not used to our little pissing contests yet by now? sorry to be honest I just thought someone in here needed to stand up for hiero that's all. i had never heard of you either but if you are doing positive things for the community then I have nothing but love. still, plaese to leave my life family out of this.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    B real after he changed his style after Black Sunday. And Ice Cube after he "updated" his style...i dont know how its possible, but their changes in flow made me hate their voices when i loved them initially.

• And Ice Cube

you mean this guy?

PLAESE TO STOP BITING THE BLOWED.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I've always been a big fan of Bobbito's radio show but his voice on that Cenubites track should top this list. "My style's En Vogue, you're never gonna get it..."

Voice or Delivery

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    My vote goes for The D.O.C., post car crash. So sad.