my graemline MASTERPIECE

alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
sake + sapporo + a cheap bottle of vodka and not admitting i'm an alcoholic, just so i can be buzzed to watch an arrested development dvd season 1 & 2 marathon and too much time on my hands (well 5.75 minutes) and pressing the reply button and being bombarded by graemlins in a hallucinatory effect and thinking of funny pics to post in the "humour and hip hop thread" =

Comments

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• is that DJ Dummy

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    is that DJ Dummy
    If you're talking about dude in the upper right hand corner, then yes it is.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    is that DJ Dummy

he was (is) Commons dj.

• is that DJ Dummy

he was (is) Commons dj.

i know. (your idols)

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    is that DJ Dummy

he was (is) Commons dj.

i know. (your idols)

dude, after his set at the DMC US finals back in like '99 or so, when he did that shit where he named EVERYONE he was battling in his set...yessir he is definitely one of my idols.

• dude, after his set at the DMC US finals back in like '99 or so, when he did that shit where he named EVERYONE he was battling in his set...yessir he is definitely one of my idols.

candy girl / for you to beat me / all i want to saaaaay / it's gonna take a miracle.