PM Dawn Apperciation.... Dude where ahead of the..

MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
edited April 2005 in Off Topic (NRR)
PM Dawn Apperciation.... Dudes where ahead of the game, Radio/Pop rappers wish they where as dope.... Man to get tossed off the stage by KRS would have been a privlige.... I perfer them dudes than Nelly, 50, Crunk dudes anyday... Plus dude got records....

Comments

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    PM Dawn Apperciation.... Dudes where ahead of the game, Radio/Pop rappers wish they where as dope.... Man to get tossed off the stage by KRS would have been a privlige.... I perfer them dudes than Nelly, 50, Crunk dudes anyday... Plus dude got records....

please to shut the fuck up

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    There's a dj in my town who apparently gets props for playing the PM Dawn song that samples Spaundau Ballet's "True". The 2 times I've heard him play it, I so wanted to pour my beer over his mixer.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,777 Posts

That's exactly the one I was going to give MAD RESPEK to. "Memory Bliss", if the memory serves correctly.

• you ever met somebody that tried really, REALLY hard to be funny ALL the time but in reality they were just the biggest fuckin cornball ever???

i have.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

I never really felt their music, but they did get points for having Ca$h Money as
    their DJ. Ca$h sent me some videos of him performing with them. One of the videos had them live at Disneyworld and Ca$h was catchin' wreck! They would have Ca$h do solos and dj performances during their sets. Ca$h was on Arsenio Hall, Jay Leno, Soul Train, etc. with them guys. Ca$h said that Prince B has a SICK record collection. I guess that Prince B. dude still makes loot writing songs for pop groups.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Pm Dawn's real problem was that they looked like straight-up herbs.If u put LL,or Heavy D that "True" beat,cats would have thought differently. They were second rate,B-level,Wanna be Native Tougues. Industry fabrications.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Dude Prince B was large.

large like chunky a

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    Umm, "True" sucked hard as a Spaudau Ballet song, let alone any sampling of it. Way too

Im not sayin i liked it,its one of those easy no brainers the public falls for.recognize the beat(radioshit).which is why i got play in the first place.

My last sentence was: "that's why it got played in the first place."

which is why i got play in the first place.

Uhmm... may I, is this the time, can I - f*ck it: AYYYYYOOO00000!

Where do you get those images from,son.

• who can confirm or deny the story i heard that Prince B produced that Mood Swingaz(sp?) 12" on Raw Shack? The one that samples joni mitchell and mingus right before he died?

yoigotbeats?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    you ever met somebody that tried really, REALLY hard to be funny ALL the time but in reality they were just the biggest fuckin cornball ever???

Met somebody? I am that somebody.

Where do you get those images from,son.

Your webcam, bro

• Don't play yourself.
    Even if you think the music is shit, you are here on a board for record collectors.
    Anyone who has done records for more than a few years knows how deep that Prince B's crates are.
    Game recognize Game that ain't on some baby steps... you know?
    --

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    So in other words, being the fat guy that I am, if I put on some beads and talk about how the Christ is me and the Christ is you, I could've been even bigger than Prince Be? Wow!

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Don't play yourself.
    Even if you think the music is shit, you are here on a board for record collectors.
    Anyone who has done records for more than a few years knows how deep that Prince B's crates are.
    Game recognize Game that ain't on some baby steps... you know?
    --

Everyone Plays them self it's human nature.... How deep is Prince B's crates? Have you seen them? Or have we just been reading the same things? Game Recognize Game(the rapper)? As once said by a famous writer "I love the smell you get when your in a train yard"....

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    this dude makes rey seem funny

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    BANNED

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I have seen the man's crates firsthand and while I didn't get to go them with a finetooth comb, they were many and they appeared deep. His kids also had a lot of cool toys and video games and Lord Sear was recording a song with B and I was invited along and it was a fany night to say the least.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

when you wipe, do you look at the tissue?

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

when you wipe, do you look at the tissue?

Meanwhile, Justin Warfield called his cousin QDIII and said "I need to shave my head, get some mushrooms and I'll be on my way"

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Oh snap! Bout time for a Fear of a Black Hat appreciation thread. That shits funnier than Spinal Tap.

I'm just a person, I'm just a person... hahaha

whats the Prince B line about diarrhea again? I'm gonna have to watch that again soon.