CRU:Dirty 30 (hot or not)

Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I remember passing up on this when this first came out. For some reason I thought the album was gonna be . What's your thoughts on that record?

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I remember passing up on this when this first came out. For some reason I thought the album was gonna be . What's your thoughts on that record?

not at all hot

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i loved it back in the day, lost the cd, revisited it recently, and it just wasn't the same.

"Just another case" "lisa lipps" "the tunnel" are good tracks I can think of off the top.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    yeah, its a snoozer. weak stylz

• Has its moments, the MC???s were borderline wack and the beats are all over the place (good to bad) but somehow it just makes it through as an Okish album.

???Just another case??? makes the album worth buying just for the one track (if its cheap of course)

• My pressing sucks.
    Double vinyl and a mouse could fart louder.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

???Just another case??? makes the album worth buying just for the one track (if its cheap of course)

I bought the 12". So what's the purpose in getting the entire LP?

• Generally, I recommend this. I'ts worth a listen and a (cheap) purchase. They should've cut the fat and made it a dirty 20 or something. It would've been better received.