These dudes w/ under 10 posts in the trade forum?

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

and what do you collect?

i'm collecting some stupid words from you dude

• IT'S A MAAAN BABY!!!

I just spit coffee all over my desk!!!

and what do you collect?

great collectros only collect stupid words.

by the end of the day everyone on soulstrut will have an andrea-inspired location.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Seriously, are you guys kidding me here? This is unquestionably one of the 10 greatest threads in SoulStrut history. So many moments.

what's the hell?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    PLAESE TO CANCEL RECORD DAY, THIS IS TOO BIG!!!!!!!!

(LOL x LOL x LOL) x 10000

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Andrea, Io ti AMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    My face just melted the fuck off like my man Merrill Womach.

This is up there in the top 5 SS threads of all time, no question.

• Why is this thread so great? Language barriers aside, dude is a clown.

There are a lot of clowns on here, is this news??

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Why is this thread so great? Language barriers aside, dude is a clown.

what's the hell?

• dude is a clown.

italian clowns are few and far between...

• dude is a clown.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

AS FARK!!!

• dude is a clown.

AS FARK!!!

I THINK I'M BEGINNING TO UNDERSTAND...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

this is without a doubt thee most awesome thing ever in the history of ss!!!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

this is without a doubt thee most awesome thing ever in the history of ss!!!

I hate to say it but I think NRR is starting to outshine RR on Record_Day

I don't think I've ever had to supress laughter for so long in the ofc before...

• PLEASE TAKE YOUR MOUTH OFF YOU YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUE AND DON'T KNOW ME[/b]

Is this the same dude/dudette that called JP "Sonathan"???

this thread is FUNNAY

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Please: instant addition to graemlins!

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

PLEASE!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Its great to see it when it all comes together (ss history+useful message)=graemlin (record day inauguration)

he may only be missing a pimp cane

• This is up there in the top 5 SS threads of all time, no question.

yeah I had to close my browser for an hour so I could get SOME work done!!! this shit is just dumb funny. You got dude trying to defend his shady antics and the rest of us just has that "mob mentality"

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• Please: instant addition to graemlins!

Sweet Mother of Bleeding Jesus! I have tears in my eyes.

This is possibly the funniest thing that will NOT BE AT ALL FUNNY to my wife.

• and what do you collect?

Alright...who is this really???

• The fuck out of here with that. You are not to be trusted and I have no hesitation about calling you out. This is the email you sent me after you won one of my auctions, costing me about $65 in lost sales:
    "hi,
    my name is andrea. i'm very sorry for you because my little boy have bid a large amount of money on this your 45 and it doesn't have the possibility to pay it.. he have confused the money change. i'm VERY sorry, if you can, accept my apologies. i can pay you all the ebay fees."

is it's true, i'm not the only user on ebay. i have wrote immediately to you trying to explain the problem. i still can say you: i can pay for all the expenses you have had. i think i was correct.

Here is a thread from the fryer mantis board re: your trading habits: forum member soul_syndrome / Andrea Galtieri DEADBEAT CUNT???

this is a problem i have had with soul sami on fryer-mantis forum after a trade.
    he accused me but still now i haven't received back my copy of BIM SAL BIM (I HAVE LOSS 400$$$$$$$).
    HE TRADED WITH ME: mickey and his mice "cracker jack", caretechers propecy "people", speck williams "we gave the drummer some".
    i have wrote him: if i receive back my copy, i'll re-send your 45s.
    NO RECORD COME BACK STILL NOW..

he/she stole about 300 dollars worth of records from me! "not a good look" as you say in soulstrut"

ABSOLUTELY NOT, HE STOLED ME MORE THAN 300$$$$$

You are at best a time waster and at worst a thief. You are completely off the fucking pie chart.

PLEASE TAKE YOUR MOUTH OFF YOU YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUE AND DON'T KNOW ME

Andrea,

i didn`t get your 45 so I can not send it to you and if I had got it why would I send it back, we did a trade!? Also how I stole your $400 when you got the records? Please to explain

BUT it`s cool, there might be a chance that the parcel lost in mail or something, it has happened before. And it seems that you needed the 3 records more than me...

ok this is the end of this pointless shit!

have a nice record day!!!

best
    Sami

• RezRez 164 Posts
    The fuck out of here with that. You are not to be trusted and I have no hesitation about calling you out. This is the email you sent me after you won one of my auctions, costing me about $65 in lost sales:
    "hi,
    my name is andrea. i'm very sorry for you because my little boy have bid a large amount of money on this your 45 and it doesn't have the possibility to pay it.. he have confused the money change. i'm VERY sorry, if you can, accept my apologies. i can pay you all the ebay fees."

is it's true, i'm not the only user on ebay. i have wrote immediately to you trying to explain the problem. i still can say you: i can pay for all the expenses you have had. i think i was correct.

Here is a thread from the fryer mantis board re: your trading habits: forum member soul_syndrome / Andrea Galtieri DEADBEAT CUNT???

this is a problem i have had with soul sami on fryer-mantis forum after a trade.
    he accused me but still now i haven't received back my copy of BIM SAL BIM (I HAVE LOSS 400$$$$$$$).
    HE TRADED WITH ME: mickey and his mice "cracker jack", caretechers propecy "people", speck williams "we gave the drummer some".
    i have wrote him: if i receive back my copy, i'll re-send your 45s.
    NO RECORD COME BACK STILL NOW..

he/she stole about 300 dollars worth of records from me! "not a good look" as you say in soulstrut"

ABSOLUTELY NOT, HE STOLED ME MORE THAN 300$$$$$

You are at best a time waster and at worst a thief. You are completely off the fucking pie chart.

Now also dropped from every Black Music mailing List in Brix-ton, London too..too many whispers make a scream - damn! I gotta write that novel soon...

Rez
    PLEASE TAKE YOUR MOUTH OFF YOU YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUE AND DON'T KNOW ME

Andrea,

i didn`t get your 45 so I can not send it to you and if I had got it why would I send it back, we did a trade!? Also how I stole your $400 when you got the records? Please to explain

BUT it`s cool, there might be a chance that the parcel lost in mail or something, it has happened before. And it seems that you needed the 3 records more than me...

ok this is the end of this pointless shit!

have a nice record day!!!

best
    Sami