These dudes w/ under 10 posts in the trade forum?

Comments

• what's the hell..?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    he/she

the drama factor in this thread just quadrupled.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    hi everybody,

i have a low number of posts in this forum but i don't wanna be considered little/medium dude for this reason.. i like black music and this is a good place to share informations and trade something.

i use the trade forum as all the others trying to offer good stuff!

what's the hell..?

how do you feel about pat metheny?

Are you going with me is the JOINT!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    he/she

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

• the drama factor in this thread just quadrupled.

the silence from he/she is so LOUD!!!!!!

• he/she

I HEART RECORD(-RELATED BEEF) DAY.

I'm guessing we've seen the last of soul_syndrome.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Ah: the infamous Soul_Syndrome. Could someone post that "What the fuck is up with Soul_Syndrome" thread, again, please?

Dude(ette) - you're not welcome around here. At least tell your "mom" to get a better job so's "she" can pay for your fraudulent eBay purchases.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    "not a good look" as you say in soulstrut"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Ah: the infamous Soul Syndrome. Could someone post that "What the fuck is up with Soul_Syndrome" thread, again, please?

Dude - you're not welcome around here.

Dude coincidentally PMed me about two hours ago wanting to trade for a record that I'd thrown up on the Wants/Trades board...

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Ah: the infamous Soul Syndrome. Could someone post that "What the fuck is up with Soul_Syndrome" thread, again, please?

Dude coincidentally PMed me wanting to trade for a record that I'd thrown up on the Wants/Trades board about two hours ago...

Go for it!

this thread is more classic than I could have ever dreamed!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Dude coincidentally PMed me wanting to trade for a record that I'd thrown up on the Wants/Trades board about two hours ago...

Go for it!

Fortunately, I wasn't tempted... nothing he offered me was even ballpark.

• Dude(ette) - you're not welcome around here. .

and you're now blocked from bidding on my future auctions.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    this trick hollered at me about A Different Bag 45 that i had. had me wait over a week for the dough and when i replied back to see if she wanted the record, i got this in reply:

thanks mate, but i've just purchased it on ebay! but i'm still looking for this one:

A Different Bag : Mother Fudge Circle (pt. 1-2) beverly hills records

if you have it, let me know!

andrea

you fucking suck and i hope bad record karma affects your familys health...

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    you fucking suck and i hope bad record karma affects your familys health...

Nobody fucks with the Jinx

DJ Ferrari

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

C'mon, you are overreacting! Here's a pic of Andrea paying for an auction:

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    The fuck out of here with that. You are not to be trusted and I have no hesitation about calling you out. This is the email you sent me after you won one of my auctions, costing me about $65 in lost sales:
    "hi,
    my name is andrea. i'm very sorry for you because my little boy have bid a large amount of money on this your 45 and it doesn't have the possibility to pay it.. he have confused the money change. i'm VERY sorry, if you can, accept my apologies. i can pay you all the ebay fees."

is it's true, i'm not the only user on ebay. i have wrote immediately to you trying to explain the problem. i still can say you: i can pay for all the expenses you have had. i think i was correct.

Here is a thread from the fryer mantis board re: your trading habits: forum member soul_syndrome / Andrea Galtieri DEADBEAT CUNT???

this is a problem i have had with soul sami on fryer-mantis forum after a trade.
    he accused me but still now i haven't received back my copy of BIM SAL BIM (I HAVE LOSS 400$$$$$$$).
    HE TRADED WITH ME: mickey and his mice "cracker jack", caretechers propecy "people", speck williams "we gave the drummer some".
    i have wrote him: if i receive back my copy, i'll re-send your 45s.
    NO RECORD COME BACK STILL NOW..

he/she stole about 300 dollars worth of records from me! "not a good look" as you say in soulstrut"

ABSOLUTELY NOT, HE STOLED ME MORE THAN 300$$$$$

You are at best a time waster and at worst a thief. You are completely off the fucking pie chart.

PLEASE TAKE YOUR MOUTH OFF YOU YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUE AND DON'T KNOW ME

• PLEASE TAKE YOUR MOUTH OFF YOU YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUE AND DON'T KNOW ME[/b]

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    The fuck out of here with that. You are not to be trusted and I have no hesitation about calling you out. This is the email you sent me after you won one of my auctions, costing me about $65 in lost sales:
    "hi,
    my name is andrea. i'm very sorry for you because my little boy have bid a large amount of money on this your 45 and it doesn't have the possibility to pay it.. he have confused the money change. i'm VERY sorry, if you can, accept my apologies. i can pay you all the ebay fees."

is it's true, i'm not the only user on ebay. i have wrote immediately to you trying to explain the problem. i still can say you: i can pay for all the expenses you have had. i think i was correct.

Here is a thread from the fryer mantis board re: your trading habits: forum member soul_syndrome / Andrea Galtieri DEADBEAT CUNT???

this is a problem i have had with soul sami on fryer-mantis forum after a trade.
    he accused me but still now i haven't received back my copy of BIM SAL BIM (I HAVE LOSS 400$$$$$$$).
    HE TRADED WITH ME: mickey and his mice "cracker jack", caretechers propecy "people", speck williams "we gave the drummer some".
    i have wrote him: if i receive back my copy, i'll re-send your 45s.
    NO RECORD COME BACK STILL NOW..

he/she stole about 300 dollars worth of records from me! "not a good look" as you say in soulstrut"

ABSOLUTELY NOT, HE STOLED ME MORE THAN 300$$$$$

You are at best a time waster and at worst a thief. You are completely off the fucking pie chart.

Soul_Syndrome Day!

--too easy

• NO RECORD COME BACK STILL NOW.

I call dibs on the second one for location.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

PLEASE TAKE YOUR MOUTH OFF YOU YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUE AND DON'T KNOW ME[/b]

And so a new PAP was born!

• And so a new PAP was born!

Pap is dead! Long live the Pap!!!!

• --too easy

Dammit! I was too slow.

I'll just take the first half:

----

• this is my fav...

HE STOLED ME

• !!!

MORE THAN 2OO POSITIVE FEEDBACK FROM SELLER, STUPID.

I HAVE ALWAYS PAID WHAT I HAVE BOUGHT

• and you're now blocked from bidding on my future auctions.

I LOVE YOU

MORE THANK 2OO POSITIVE FEEDBACK FROM SELLER, STUPID.

• and you're now blocked from bidding on my future auctions.

MORE THANK 2OO POSITIVE FEEDBACK FROM SELLER, STUPID.

Yeah, except when you haven't.