JAPANESE PICTURES FOR YA'LL

2»

Comments

• Wow. I went from laughing hysterically to holding my breath in awe. Visiting Japan is definitely a dream of mine.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    That is some great and funny shit. Thanx for sharing.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Thanks ya'll, I'm really glad u enjoyed them... Japan is really an extraordinary place and I am blessed to have been able to live here for the past 18 months... the records (of course), food, friends, laughs and sightseeing has all been truly AMAZING. I urge anyone to come out here for a holiday, if not for an extended stay (English teaching? try to avoid NOVA).

I am really gunna miss it out here, soooooo soooooo much!!, but I think that I've made the most of my spare time, I didn't party too hard and spent my time as constructivley as possible by visiting the beautiful sights and getting to know the locals...

For real, if you come out here to teach english, don't waste your time hanging out with other forign teachers and gettin' beers everynight.... this country is way to beautiful to loose braincells over useless chit chat and bullshit.

I wanna say peace to everyone who I hung with / wen't diggin' with out here -- Big Chan, Young Einstein, bboyparkz, DJ Oni-One, DJ Shortkut, Babu, A-Trak, James1ski and Sykophant... also my Japanese crew -- Tai, Tetsu, Michi, Viblam (Still Diggin') and massive shouts and respect to DJ Muro for hippin' me to the Japanese record game.

Lookin' forward to contributing more when I get back to Australia...

peace.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    great pictures. thanks.

don't hate on the Manglesdorff.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    those photos are rad! thanks

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    awesome B***n! Looks like you had a great time. Are you back to Aus or what?

• Sheep Money.
    real nice.
    Ann*.... call a dood.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Sheep Money.
    real nice.
    Ann*.... call a dood.

I don't know if I have a dood's number. PM a doodtette.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Sheep that was incredible. Thanks for sharing those.

I_will_get_there_one_day!

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I enjoyed the blossom and schoolgirl middle finger pics...........I miss Asia.

I'm not made for harsh canadian weather, it's snowing already. me saddy koala.....

• Hey mate, you're a classic. Great shots. It looks like you had a great time.

awesome B***n! Looks like you had a great time. Are you back to Aus or what?

Hey A**a, acutally off to Hong Kong on December 2nd for just under a week to visit fellow strutter and hommie Kenny, then back to Australia for good... I love the Aussie lifestyle though... beaches and bbqs and shit... kinda hate the fact records are so shit out there though... scuffed WAR albums for $20 and that...

Gotta catch up in SF again sometime... I might plan a trip out there next, gotta visit my boy David Paul!

peace.

Sheep that was incredible. Thanks for sharing those.
    I_will_get_there_one_day!

d00d ur shit is everywhere out here man... my boy VIBLAM from Muro's crew said this to me "DJ Day, my favorite CD for this month and last month also"... he bumps that shit constantly... dude, you are SERIOUSLY up out here. Hit your record label people up hommie and get your ass here for a DJ tour. It can be done 100%...

peace.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    more pics!!

c'mon i know you got more!!!!

• loginlogin 52 Posts

squid ink ice cream

You made it all the way to Hokaido. Thats a good look dude. Do you have the all inclusive transpass. I think I rode tip to tip with that bitch.

Did you also get to eat the live sea urchin where they give you gloves and its still movin in your hands. That shit is really

• Who's this, Serge Gainsbourg?

• that was funny - especially the KFC-D.O.C. combo and the boobie cakes

• Hey Bevan, this is Marcelo from Sydney. Those photos are way dope. I'm glad you had a good time. I hope I see you in Sydney when you come back to oz.