OFFICIAL LOST ABC TV SHOW THRAED (VERY NRR)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I think our old one fell off or is gone.

Anyone else feelin' tonight's episode? It was a nailbiter!

Peace, 'Latency...

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Woohoo they are going to make an OST CD

(listening to the podcast)

GOODWIN! WHAT A BASTARD!

Michelle Rodriguez is playing the tough leader of the "tailies."

You could feel her pain when she was crying and Mr. Echo comforted her!

Peace,'Latency...

• Woohoo they are going to make an OST CD

(listening to the podcast)

haha. glad to see another fanatic. boone lives around here, nice dude. where can i listen to the podcast?

haha. glad to see another fanatic. boone lives around here, nice dude. where can i listen to the podcast?

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/podcasts.html#TOP

ENJOY!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I didn't want you to be the only one posting in here.

peace, 'OnIce...

Who is your favorite character? I am looking forward to finding out Kate's original crime this coming week.

I think Kate is still my favorite, but Jack/Locke are both getting less annoying, haha. Ana Lucia is kinda right now though.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

How about the saving private homage to start tonight's episode? After the show ended tonight my wife turned to me and said, "That's it. I'm hooked." I couldn't agree more.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Anyone got any theories on the others? What are they about. What was Goodwin talking about, "they're in a better place"?

"The Others" were probably part of the French Woman's research team, and or some leftover Dharma Initiative researchers? They have been there for quite a while, since the 80's at least? So far, a few of them have been killed by both front and tail-end 815 crash survivors. The Others also like to abduct people. When they abducted Walt, they had a pretty good motor-driven boat and a gun. They know the island pretty well and disappear/re-appear easily. They are lean, mean, don't wear shoes, and as Goodwin revealed they act out of some strange set of beliefs. I think they are a group/cult/or are sick with some disease "working against the island," hence their crazy beliefs in "good/pure" and "bad." An appearance of The Others on the show is preceded by a telepathic-like set of voices and possibly an apparition/projected mental image?

I was hooked after a few episodes during the first season. The writing is superb and the show thrives on intense character development via flashbacks, which explains why the characters do what they do on the island. The Lost "mythology" is thick[/b] with it.

The Island is not Purgatory.

The Island is US Military/Government/Corporate research related somehow....

4 8 15 16 23 42

108 mins....

4 8 15 16 23 42

108 mins....

4 8 15 16 23 42

108 mins....

Okay, who is going to cover the next shift?

• debardebar 215 Posts

damn, that dude has a lot of time on his hands. i just wanna bang kate.

SIK!

• Dad?

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    EDIT : Got beat by a few seconds