Hollering at girls on Myspace (NRR)

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    girls always holler at me on myspace. i'm actually the one who doesnt wanna get together. shit would just be wierd to me.

You sound repressed.
    you sound like a faggot

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    best thread ever!
    BAN

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    girls always holler at me on myspace. i'm actually the one who doesnt wanna get together. shit would just be wierd to me.

You sound repressed.
    you sound like a faggot

You mad?

• ayoayo 44 Posts
    I don't know how one would convey swagger on the internet....

that is an excellent point. it's probably contingent on them liking your pics or if they are one of those girls that go for dudes who wax all their body hair, tan, and spend 2 hrs a day in the gym when the guys have 8 pics of them flexing with their shirts off.

• girls always holler at me on myspace. i'm actually the one who doesnt wanna get together. shit would just be wierd to me.

You sound repressed.
    you sound like a faggot

[playground edition] ZING ![/playground edition]

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

You sound repressed.
    you sound like a faggot

HELL YES!

Is Paychizzle implying that Faux met his chick online? This could take it to the next level.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

You sound repressed.
    you sound like a faggot

PANTIES BE MAD TWISTED RIIIIGHT NOWWWW! THASSSS RIIIIGHT!!!!

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

You sound repressed.
    you sound like a faggot

lets see, you are the one not wanting to get with girls. and fauxy is a faggot?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

you sound like a faggot

"faggots are boys and i'm not a boy so you must be talking about yourself"

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    girls always holler at me on myspace. i'm actually the one who doesnt wanna get together. shit would just be wierd to me, can't they tell I'm gay?[/b]

peace...JLo

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    best thread ever!
    BAN

you can suck a dick from the back through a crazy straw

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

You sound repressed.
    you sound like a faggot

HELL YES!

Is Paychizzle implying that Faux met his chick online? This could take it to the next level.

If he is, he's doing so incorrectly.

I think he was more alluding to my ability to convey colossal arrogance and swagger through typed characters.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    best thread ever!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

You sound repressed.
    you sound like a faggot

BAN

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

You sound repressed.
    you sound like a faggot

HELL YES!

I think he was more alluding to my ability to convey colossal arrogance and swagger through typed characters.

i dont think you emphasized colossal arrogance[/b] enough.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

colossal arrogance

• girls always holler at me on myspace. i'm actually the one who doesnt wanna get together. shit would just be wierd to me.

You sound repressed.
    you sound like a faggot

HELL YES!

Yes.

I know Faux_Rillz met Coselmed where all peachtree romances bloom: in the clurb.

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hey MR. Furley says platyers unite.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Someone please get Planet a spellchecker and a new avatar for xmas.

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Someone please get Planet a spellchecker and a new avatar for xmas.

gat damn! I know I keep rushing my posts without spellchecking but The Biz

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Aren't you still married? How does all the partying with younger girls work?

Ahhh... I think this goes to the top of my "Best .gif found on the internet"

Does anyone know what this is from? I had no clue when I ganked it and posted it up on here.

It's from Strangers With Candy. Specifically, it came from this episode, which also taught us that Jerri Blank's biggest musical influences were "Lee Harvey Oswald, Tony' The Big Tuna' Arcado, and Chuckles Manson--you know, the greats."

• platyers
    platyers
    platyers

• Aren't you still married? How does all the partying with younger girls work?

Does anyone know what this is from? I had no clue when I ganked it and posted it up on here.

It's from Strangers With Candy. Specifically, it came from this episode, which also taught us that Jerri Blank's biggest musical influences were "Lee Harvey Oswald, Tony' The Big Tuna' Arcado, and Chuckles Manson--you know, the greats."

COMEDY REVEALED thanks i knew it looked familiar! this gif has been the highlight of my morning (i work in an office)

half platypus half player all man

• not to brag or anything, but i get hollared at by a lot of ho's out of kurgistan, uzbekistan, and other various former soviet republic states.

• I holler

they holler

sometimes it works out

other times it don't

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Aren't you still married? How does all the partying with younger girls work?

COMEDY REVEALED thanks i knew it looked familiar! this gif has been the highlight of my morning (i work in an office)

If somebody makes a gif of when Jazzy tries to go into the girls' shower, only to be rebuffed by a sign that says, "Jazzy: Stay out of the girls' shower!" I might just completely crack the hell up.

• this thread is cool! my friend just hollered at a few girls today and already got like 5 replys...not too bad if you ask me...cute ones too...

• my homegirls hippopadodamoose & the stoneface ajuma [aka SUPERUGLY[/b]] was recently hollared at by this dude! fucking awesome!!!

http://www.myspace.con/super_ugly

here's a "message he sent me i mean them entitled "beautiful words from heaven"

love the music..really life changing.. Funny enough i am a rapper and my name is Super Ugly....come check out my band "unified school district"...not as deep or complex as your music, but close..
    myspace.com/unifiedschooldistrict
    hugs
    the OG super ug boots
    quite the rispecfellatiation! i think they will be frenids.