"N***** and White Girlz" Appreciation Post

Mongo_SladeMongo_Slade 999 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Anybody else hear this? The concept and title are genius, but the execution is really solid as well.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    paging Paychexcks...

• 19 New Wave Soul (skit)

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    yo I'm sorry man, but some of this is pretty corny.

It seems like dudes are kind of to GATHER THEIR YAPER. I'm not mad at that, but it's not something I would roll to.

"you've got the right stuff, you're no new kid on the block"

"i want to serenade you, take you home and marinate you"

• Hi

Those guys are so silly!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Yo I take some of this back. I missed the joke in a major major. Too many hipsters clouded my vision! I heard one tight cut so far but that one I posted up is still not what's really.

These fools will be laughing all the way to the bank on this shit, garaunteed.

• That dude was a fool! Kirby was like "yo this is my uncle with no teeth."

• awallawall 673 Posts
    no more cure mash ups please.

z-man is still my man though

• no more cure

You are most certainly not going to get the white girls with an attitude like that!

• awallawall 673 Posts
    no more cure

You are most certainly not going to get the white girls with an attitude like that!

"mash-ups" was the key phrase there

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    ha, DJ Icewater! I know that fool! Kirby too. looks funny.

• I just hollered at Kirby, I will be stocking this at the shop if any NYCers are interested in checking it out.

• These fools will be laughing all the way to the bank on this shit, garaunteed.

You know? That's some brilliant high-concept shit-- like the Grey Album, only it doesn't suck.

• These fools will be laughing all the way to the bank on this shit, garaunteed.

You know? That's some brilliant high-concept shit

Having known these guys for a long time this is absolutely a "fine, this is what you want? - let's really sell the fuck out" laugh at the industry. I was a little queasy initially but I am now laughing with them.

Chris/Bashir has made leaps and bounds rhyme-wise, I've always been a big fan of Kirby. His original material is like this... only... original.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Having known these guys for a long time this is absolutely a "fine, this is what you want? - let's really sell the fuck out" laugh at the industry. I was a little queasy initially but I am now laughing with them.

Exactly. When I first heard about this a couple weeks ago my first thought was "ugg...not again..." but I realize these dudes are more than aware of what they're doing. If it were me though, I'd be worried about when the parody becomes a reality.

Chris/Bashir has made leaps and bounds rhyme-wise, I've always been a big fan of Kirby. His original material is like this... only... original.

Don't get me wrong, I like Kirb's regular shit. I'm just glad to see him make a move that might actually get him heard outside of the hiphopsite.com/backpacker ghetto.

Don't get me wrong, I like Kirb's regular shit. I'm just glad to see him make a move that might actually get him heard outside of the hiphopsite.com/backpacker ghetto.

Yeah for sure. Have you heard the stuff he was doing for The Dominator? Really newwave/80s influenced, but all played by him. That's what I meant haha...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Rhyming over "Close To Me" =

• but if this does blow-up, do you think all the people that'll buy it will be aware that they're the part of the joke?

and only a severe corn-ball would big this up as a "serious artistic endeavour" or some shit.

p.s.

I hope they get paid out the frame.

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts

Is that the same Z from Hiero?

• no more cure mash ups please.

Same dude.

You the same Moss that produced "Dope or Dog Food"? I really dug that shit.

• I just hollered at Kirby, I will be stocking this at the shop if any NYCers are interested in checking it out.

J,

do you stock that 45 he dropped a while back? Someone posted the video on here (archaic/harvey wallbanger I believe)...it's a pretty good cut and would like to cop.

• no more cure mash ups please.

icewater[/b] is still my man though

• awallawall 673 Posts

yes.

dude knows how to party

J,

do you stock that 45 he dropped a while back? Someone posted the video on here (archaic/harvey wallbanger I believe)...it's a pretty good cut and would like to cop.

I don't have it, but I'll ask him if he has anymore. Although, for that, I'll just put you two in contact, it doesn't need to be sent to NY first!

• Thanks!

J,

I don't have it, but I'll ask him if he has anymore. Although, for that, I'll just put you two in contact, it doesn't need to be sent to NY first!

is there a Passenger 5150 12" anywhere?

J,

is there a Passenger 5150 12" anywhere?

I really wanted to say that there was a 12" with 5150 and Underground Game, but all I can find is "Microphone", "Time Is Tickin" and "Underground Game". Even I only have 1 copy, and I produced 1/3 of it...

• Wait wait wait......did you guys see the short film that goes with this exquisite album? I nearly busted a gut!

http://www.rapitalism.com/NewWaveThuggin.html