prize czech? GATOR OST

planlessplanless 819 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
GATOR OST

??cuanta costa?

i saw only the price for the cd + cassette combo for $289. , but not for the vinly,... does anybody knows it?

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    $10-$15

• $10-$15

muhahaha where?

uhhh ebay

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    un

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    muhahaha

muhahaha

muhahaha

muhahaha

muhahaha

I gotta start using that...

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    muhahaha

muhahaha

muhahaha

muhahaha

muhahaha

I gotta start using that...

• $10-$15

muhahaha where?

man, it aint a rarity, but thats a hard record to catch.
    ive seen it go from $25 to $40 plenty of times, but thats counting nyc.

i was in a store once and the clerk looked at it and told me i could have it for free.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

i was in a store once and the clerk looked at it and told me i could have it for free.

It was your good looks Tony!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    $10-$15

muhahaha where?

man, it aint a rarity, but thats a hard record to catch.
    ive seen it go from $25 to $40 plenty of times, but thats counting nyc.

I was thinking the 10-15 might be on the 80s ish, but prices fluctuate on shit like this so much that I wouldn't presume to know...

• mr.dug, its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

raystarr, stop harassing me.

realted story though. i go into one of my ducky spots and there is this guy with twisted mustache cleaning things up in the shop. we start talking and he mentions 100,000 records in elizabeth, new york in his storage space. so i'm like, when are we gonna do this. he made absolutely no commitments but he didnt say no. i see him a week later and were shooting the shit a little...then he says something like, "id lock you up in my basement and never let you out." i was like "what???" he says "thats right, id have my way with you." I stopped bothering him about visiting the vinyl warehouse.

realted story though. i go into one of my ducky spots and there is this guy with twisted mustache cleaning things up in the shop. we start talking and he mentions 100,000 records in elizabeth, new york in his storage space. so i'm like, when are we gonna do this. he made absolutely no commitments but he didnt say no. i see him a week later and were shooting the shit a little...then he says something like, "id lock you up in my basement and never let you out." i was like "what???" he says "thats right, id have my way with you." I stopped bothering him about visiting the vinyl warehouse.
    you get mad gay record store owner butt dawg

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    mr.dug, its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

raystarr, stop harassing me.

Ha! Like I said... "It was your good looks Tony! "

Yo for real that happened to me a few times too but it was kind of a surprise... I used to talk to this dude on the bus all the time about record and ofcourse he had some so after a while I moved form the neighborhood and he didnt see me for a while but he saw my aunt and gave her my number... I was in the neighborhood one day chilling with my grandma getting all the love that grandmas give to their first born grandsons and I see dude and we talk a little and I as we part ways, he looks at me and says "Call me okay... " with a real twinkle in his eye, and I'm like okay... never talked again...

• realted story though. i go into one of my ducky spots and there is this guy with twisted mustache cleaning things up in the shop. we start talking and he mentions 100,000 records in elizabeth, new york in his storage space. so i'm like, when are we gonna do this. he made absolutely no commitments but he didnt say no. i see him a week later and were shooting the shit a little...then he says something like, "id lock you up in my basement and never let you out." i was like "what???" he says "thats right, id have my way with you." I stopped bothering him about visiting the vinyl warehouse.
    you get mad gay record store owner butt dawg

wasnt a record store owner.

it was.......

your pops!!!!!

go to bed mack

• Yo for real that happened to me a few times too but it was kind of a surprise... I used to talk to this dude on the bus all the time about record and ofcourse he had some so after a while I moved form the neighborhood and he didnt see me for a while but he saw my aunt and gave her my number... I was in the neighborhood one day chilling with my grandma getting all the love that grandmas give to their first born grandsons and I see dude and we talk a little and I as we part ways, he looks at me and says "Call me okay... " with a real twinkle in his eye, and I'm like okay... never talked again...

yeah for real, its that ill twinkle that you gotta look out for. theres some sketchy flea market and thrift store characters. man, gary heidnik aint never too far from the back of my mind. that story scared the life outta me in 6th grade.

• $40 mint og. peace, stein. . .

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    $10-$15

loopy moodz 4 dayz son