It's 10:42 and I'm drunk. Anybody else?

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Wifey's outta town so I made myself a big gourmet meal and downed two lil bottles of shiraz and merlot. Yeah I'ma lightweight so I'm tore out the frame for real. Checked out some of APNA DESH and Da Brat apologizing for calling Jane Weidlin a hasbeen. I was ROTFL and whatnaut. Listening to that kinda spacey Connie Price + Keynotes album now and it's fucking with me. Who else done got dranked right now?

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    not yet. Only 7:48 beach dude time...

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Connie Price + Keynotes album now and it's fucking with me.

It's Keystones, dude. And is it fucking with you as in, making you feel nauseous?

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Connie Price + Keynotes album now and it's fucking with me.

It's Keystones, dude. And is it fucking with you as in, making you feel nauseous?

RAINBOW COLORS

PRUPLE RAIN

BACK PACK STYEL

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    Ban this PopTart already

Ban this PopTart already

I WANT TO BELIEVE

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    pistons slamming the 6ers = me drunk as F

shava shava

Ban this PopTart already

Thought that would get a rise out of one of you...Ha!

What if I told you one of the original members of the board remarked to me that they weren't "funky enough" when they backed up LA Carnival? Is that like, sacrilege?

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Just polished off two bean burritos so I'm bout to hit that bottle of Gin that's in the freezer...I'll pace myself though so I don't make a fool of myself like you just did.

I'll pace myself though so I don't make a fool of myself like you just did.

Me or Marco? I'm totally sober!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    I think there's only one drunk foll here.

• Wifey's outta town so I made myself a big gourmet meal and downed two lil bottles of shiraz and merlot. Yeah I'ma lightweight so I'm tore out the frame for real. Checked out some of APNA DESH and Da Brat apologizing for calling Jane Weidlin a hasbeen. I was ROTFL and whatnaut. Listening to that kinda spacey Connie Price + Keynotes album now and it's fucking with me. Who else done got dranked right now?

Ross Hogg puts his cellphone on silent mode

• catchdubscatchdubs 492 Posts
    Who else done got dranked right now?

i just made it back from Young Gunz listening party. hennessy open bar. i love the rap industry.

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
    Who else done got dranked right now?

i just made it back from Young Gunz listening party. hennessy open bar. i love the rap industry.

HOW IS IT

it's dope. YGz coninue to be the Roc's secret weapon. chad west produced 7 or 8 songs on this one and they're all bangers. chris and neef were singing along to all of them but i would too if it was my listening party, shit.

they played the new freeway song too. also good.

is your avatar kelly clarkson?

"since you been gone" is OK (i dunno why folls have been so THIS IS AMAZING POP MUSIC about that shit) but i just dig her as being this semi thick kind of regular girl.

is your avatar kelly clarkson?

"since you been gone" is OK (i dunno why folls have been so THIS IS AMAZING POP MUSIC about that shit) but i just dig her as being this semi thick kind of regular girl.

NEW FREEWAY
    YOUNG GUNZ SINGING ALONG
    I AM PLOTZING

As a general Kelly Clarkson rule, I think her voice is on point but not particularly enticing. It's chill, though, that she is grinding and seems to not just be doing second stage at county fairs on some Former Television Star steez. As to "Since You've Been Gone," well, I really like that song! Her hair is not working with that green jersey, though, my gosh. Girl is not thick, though, you been chilling with the Olsen twins or some shit up in the Big City? You're getting all slanty eyed

dude context clues i was like

semi thick

i know KC is not on some jessica rabbit steez but she's not yr average toothpick for sure, and i am with that. i happen to think the jersey is fresh too - but nowhere near as hot as the girl i see every now and then on the F train with the snug RUN TMC era warriors jersey (champion, what what)

but it's 12:26 i got bidniss to handle in the AM. peace out friends.

dude context clues i was like

semi thick

i know KC is not on some jessica rabbit steez but she's not yr average toothpick for sure, and i am with that. i happen to think the jersey is fresh too - but nowhere near as hot as the girl i see every now and then on the F train with the snug RUN TMC era warriors jersey (champion, what what)

but it's 12:26 i got bidniss to handle in the AM. peace out friends.

Semi I will endorse
    I am tired and writing a paper on hate crime legislation I don't know what's going on

you need to yell at that girl man. On my behalf at the very least

• i just dig her as being this semi thick kind of regular girl.

Keaux-sine

You're getting all slanty eyed

RICE-IST!