Fatlip's The Loneliest Punk. Hot or not?

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I think Hot. I'm going out today to get it. Opinions?

Comments

• where can I hear it?

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    very hot!

• where can I hear it?

Turntablelab.com has some audio you can hear. It's listed under their daily arrivals section.

• Hmmm... I wonder what faux_rillz thinks of this record.

• Hmmm... I wonder what KEM thinks of this record.

• I really dig that track featuring Chali 2na. I was surprised that this album is much better than I thought it'd be.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    it has moments,
    i was expecting more but its better than alot of the BULLSH!T thats out nowadays,

what's up fatlip is the best track on the album,

is it the SAME 'What's Up Fatlip' that was out 6 years ago?
    is this an anthology or a new LP?

• From what I understand that album for the most part sat on the shelf for awhile. I think Delicious is putting it out to make the money they spent on it back. I read an interview somewhere that had 'Lip saying he didn't really like the album.
    I think it is a better Pharcyde album than any of the post split Pharcyde album. I don't know if that made sense. It makes me miss the Pharcyde.
    I think it is solid. I am feeling Writer's Block.
    I think the name of the album is clever.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I think it is a better Pharcyde album than any of the post split Pharcyde album.

I would not have a hard time believing this.

I wish him luck with it, I dug that single in 1999, and the video was funny, if a bit sad.

• Album is kinda
    but I saw his show, and he really is one of the most entertaing MC's off all-time. Fans of ODB and Biz can't front. He performed with his kids and J-swift onstage the whole time. Speaking of J-swift (who's pretty underrated in his own right), did anyone see this?

http://1morehit.com/trailer.html