Bottles Models Beer Googles !!!!

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Did my regular Fri. night gig last night which was off the meter to say the least. It was my mans bday and bottles were popped (Wow yippee right?). I was well twisted by midnight and I noticed an abundance of fine ladies and the groupie love was tremendous. I was leaving the spot and this fine ass red dot was standing outside, I smiled and she immediately starts talking to me. She wanted to "Party" she says. Oh yes! Let the jump off begin.......................We get over to my boys spot and all these guys are going ape shit over this chick I'm with, turns out she was on americas next top model. I honestly didn't believe her so I check it out this morning on the net and sure enough there she is, only she didn't look anything like she did last night! Beer googles in effect? Either that or thay really tamed her ass down for tv because save to say she is a little live wire. Def my new "Friend" though. I got her dumb open when I was talking about RD Burman!

Comments

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    DEE! who was it???? We love America's Next Top Model!!!!!!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Nik ?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    red dot

where's the SS racism police on that one?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    red dot

where's the SS racism police on that one?

probably wondering whether it's worth it or whether they dare question such a superstar.

• Options
    I didn't even know what it meant.

K.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

K.

I've never heard it, but I assume it was like Redbone. But now that I think about it, shouldn't Red dot be slang for an Indian chick? I'm confused.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

K.

I've never heard it, but I assume it was like Redbone. But now that I think about it, shouldn't Red dot be slang for an Indian chick? I'm confused.

Then it's the chick who didn't really want to model but was participating just to learn the business.

Right?

• I didn't even know what it meant.

K.

"You seen the dot? I seen it alot. Whatabout them triple H hoes?"

• parenparen 537 Posts

K.

half & half. hoes.

• I didn't even know what it meant.

K.

half & half. hoes.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    if it was an indian girl then it was that chick who was dumb enough to say she didn't really want to model,just wanted to 'learn' the buisness.if not it could be anyone.damn dee! upn

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    if it was an indian girl then it was that chick who was dumb enough to say she didn't really want to model,just wanted to 'learn' the buisness.if not it could be anyone.damn dee! upn

Yeah that was probably her! I don't think she is the brightest one out there after talking to her. I'm gonna see her this weekend. I will post a pic.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Here we are from my spot over the weekend.

Here is what I found on the net.............................................

Julie: Oh here we go ??? I found the one I don???t think I???m going to like. Julie is East Indian and wants to create a new image for Indian women? What exactly would that image be? I never understand these people that go on reality TV in order to represent a whole race of women ??? it just doesn???t work that way! Julie is a 19-year-old student from Kent, Washington. I???m reading her as a troublemaker, and someone that thinks she is ten times better at things than everyone else, like Camille from last season. Since she???s a troublemaker, she???ll be around for awhile, just so they have her around to stir things up, but don???t count on her getting any further than top five or six.

So there it is........................