Attacked by a shark: die or live with one leg?

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
die....peace....JLR

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    swallowed whole.

Heard about the guy who is one legged and he gets all kinds of hot freaky chicks who are into amputees.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    if i get to keep my middle leg ill live..... peace.... mcdee

• live with one leg....I have a buddy who is one legged and he gets all kinds of hot freaky chicks who are into amputees.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    on my flight to atlanta a week ago, i sat next to a guy who ended up asking me if i snowboarded. i do, and he said that this last year he had completed his first backside 360, and being that he was 40+, i was impressed... then he showed me that one of his legs was just a jointed, steel bar with a shoe on the bottom. i'd say live.

• hot freaky chicks who are into amputees.

Live.

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    as long as I still got my ears, live!

• live with one leg....I have a buddy who is one legged and he gets all kinds of hot freaky chicks who are into amputees.

Does he live in Austin and play piano?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    on my flight to atlanta a week ago, i sat next to a guy who ended up asking me if i snowboarded. i do, and he said that this last year he had completed his first backside 360, and being that he was 40+, i was impressed... then he showed me that one of his legs was just a jointed, steel bar with a shoe on the bottom. i'd say live.

Tell this gal you'd rather see God.

I would hope she would tell you to go ahead into the light, more room for folks up here with a reason to keep breathing.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    A friend's brother got shot down over Iraq last year, woke up 3 weeks later with his leg amputated. Due to being in constant agony, he demanded to be deaded. Eventually they pulled the plug, but not without a legal battle.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    Aimee Mullins owns you[/b]

A friend's brother got shot down over Iraq last year, woke up 3 weeks later with his leg amputated. Due to being in constant agony, he demanded to be deaded. Eventually they pulled the plug, but not without a legal battle.

Not to pry, but that sounds like something more serious than a lost limb. I mean, I know folks have pain associated with an amputation, but was his situation more critical than just a localized wound? I wouldn't think that if it was just a lost limb he would even need to be on life support.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    Post Deleted: Birdman beat me to it.

Not to pry, but that sounds like something more serious than a lost limb. I mean, I know folks have pain associated with an amputation, but was his situation more critical than just a localized wound? I wouldn't think that if it was just a lost limb he would even need to be on life support.

You're right, the life support was due to the fucked leg plus hiding in an open sewer for 48 hrs until he could be rescued. He literally had shit for blood and multiple transfusions didn't help. Apparently the pain was constant and intense. I think coming to and seeing no leg might have just sent him. RIP.

You're right, the life support was due to the fucked leg plus hiding in an open sewer for 48 hrs until he could be rescued. He literally had shit for blood and multiple transfusions didn't help. Apparently the pain was constant and intense. I think coming to and seeing no leg might have just sent him. RIP.

Sounds like he had sepsis set in and poisoned his system. Sorry for your fiend's loss.

Sounds like he had sepsis set in and poisoned his system. Sorry for your fiend's loss.

I'm sorry for this fucking war without end. I'm sorry that this staunchly Republican family had to go through such a nightmare. I wish they counted all the votes[/b]

• If I only had the one leg left (and nothing else) and had to go through life as a lonely leg (like Ernie's Leg), I would rather die.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    If I only had the one leg left (and nothing else) and had to go through life as a lonely leg (like Ernie's Leg), I would rather die.

yeah, sadly, Ernie's leg will probably never learn to adjust and live as a normal one leg. I even heard that Ernies leg hooked up with some crazy hot lesbian that had a lone leg fetish, but it only left Ernie's leg feeling hollow & empty (which it is)

Life is hard.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    If I only had the one leg left (and nothing else) and had to go through life as a lonely leg (like Ernie's Leg), I would rather die.

yeah, sadly, Ernie's leg will probably never learn to adjust and live as a normal one leg. I even heard that Ernies leg hooked up with some crazy hot lesbian that had a lone leg fetish, but it only left Ernie's leg feeling hollow & empty (which it is)

Life is hard.