Price Checks are kinda todded (Friday BEEF!)

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Every poster with a price check under $10.00 should be banned, IMO.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Every poster with a price check under $10.00 should be banned hanged, IMO.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    we need some "Church Sign Generator"-type good times Friday posts.

OKAAAAYYY???!!!

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts

Peace

• Is this the Prepubescent teenage girl clique thread?

we need some "Church Sign Generator"-type good times Friday posts.

OKAAAAYYY???!!!

Is this the Prepubescent teenage girl clique thread?

yes.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Is this the Prepubescent teenage girl clique thread?
    If that gives you a Private Boner

for real though, if you: A.don't know how to check ended eBay listings, or, B.don't know someone you can PM about it - you may need to reconsider yer role in the interenet record nerd food chain.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    out of curiosity, i checked that benny maupin record on ebay and there were none in ended listings. dude was just curious. dont shit your pants over it. there are plenty of other useless threads that no one complains about.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    do you still think i'm ugly?

out of curiosity, i checked that benny maupin record on ebay and there were none in ended listings. dude was just curious. dont shit your pants over it. there are plenty of other useless threads that no one complains about.

by =

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    no. i love you

• A- There are no current listings and there are no completed auctions to look at.

B- Its just a fucking question. Either you can act like an elitist prick or you can try to help some one out by giving an opinion. Oh yeah, you did... 1 goat and 3 chickens was your price check on that Maupin.

A- There are no current listings and there are no completed auctions to look at.
    B- Its just a fucking question. Either you can act like an elitist prick or you can try to help some one out by giving an opinion.

hmmmm....

elitist prick.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    $100

cool man, i feel better. it's lonely on the road.

• djrdjr 511 Posts

How much can I get for a VG- copy of 'What's Going On' with waterdamage that has made copies of Barbara Streistand records stick to the front and back covers?????????

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

How much can I get for a VG- copy of 'What's Going On' with waterdamage that has made copies of Barbara Streistand records stick to the front and back covers?????????

Is that by Marvin Gaye?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    A- There are no current listings and there are no completed auctions to look at.
    B- Its just a fucking question. Either you can act like an elitist prick or you can try to help some one out by giving an opinion. Oh yeah, you did... 1 goat and 3 chickens was your price check on that Maupin.

raer heatrock

• A- There are no current listings and there are no completed auctions to look at.

You guys are clowns. If its not a private press of a school for the blind marching band playing superfly than its not to be mentioned. So what if it only went for 7.50 on ebay, I've seen a lot of very good and worthwhile records go for cheap.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    there are no completed auctions to look at.

• Either you can act like an elitist prick or you can try to help some one out by giving an opinion. Oh yeah, you did... 1 goat and 3 chickens was your price check on that Maupin.

Your sense of humour lies somewhere between this guy's buttcrack.

You guys are clowns. If its not a private press of a school for the blind marching band playing superfly than its not to be mentioned. So what if it only went for 7.50 on ebay, I've seen a lot of very good and worthwhile records go for cheap.

We're clowns? Ha. Just trying to help you out since apparently you don't know how to do a completed items search. By the way, who said the record sucks cuz it's not raer? Alot of my favorite records aren't raer. You gotsta chill...

jerms, now you should post yer clown collection... remember when it made samson cry?

J maskes

you have a collection of clowns?

J maskes

vs.

• clown collection...