how much is gas where you are?

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
$2.55 for reg. here in long beach ca.peace, stein. . .

Comments

• $2.15. Was down to like $2.03 a couple days ago.

• $2.80 something for regular..about 3.00 for supreme...friggin seattle!

• autezautez 404 Posts
    2.51 san francisco ca

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    $0.88 / litre in Vancouver, Canada (which is ...... one sec ...... in gallons)

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    I'll forget about converting exactly ... but that's around $3.60 / gallon.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    But wait - that's $3.60 /gallon in Canadian funds.

So that's around $3.10/gallon in American greenbacks.

• damn. canada dollar is strong now? peace, stein. . .

• $2.85 in Hawaii which is the best it's been in awhile. Due to non logical gas caps and the hurricanes this is the best price we've had in awhile. It was almost over $4 last month

• $2.85 in Hawaii which is the best it's been in awhile. Due to non logical gas caps and the hurricanes this is the best price we've had in awhile. It was almost over $4 last month
    just curious. what do you do for a living in Hawaii? peace, stein. . .

• around 1.30 euros(1.51961$)/litre at the moment in finland

• Nearly ??1 per litre, which is about $1.70. Petrol is very expensive in the UK(highly taxed). It costs ??40 to fill the tank and my car is small.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Not much changed for us.

We're at about ??1 a litre which is ??4 a gallon.

So that's $6.95 a gallon.

• Nearly ??1 per litre, which is about $1.70. Petrol is very expensive in the UK(highly taxed). It costs ??40 to fill the tank and my car is small.

The Netherlands ain't no paradise either..but the weed is good though

• djrdjr 511 Posts

I just paid $2.27 / gallon on my way to work.

Across the river - in NJ - my wife has paid $1.99 / gallon.

• I was born and rasied here, own a record label, and spend the rest of the time doing web design and/or slanging records here locally..but that's more or less for fun. Things are expensive, but not that far off from SF or NY.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Sao Paulo, Brazil:

US 1.00 / litre
    US 1.30 supreme

I don't have a car

Peace

• $2.12 regular right now..the lowest in quite a while

• $2.19 in Pittsburgh, PA

• $2.15 in Richmond VA

• ToddaTodda 33 Posts
    $2.14 is the lowest I saw in the Twin Cities area.

• Options
    12 cents/banana
    30cents/orange

K.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    12 cents/banana
    30cents/orange

K.

.....and $40 a week on padded cycle shorts, looking at that saddle. .

• Options
    It has a liberating indent in the middle. It's fine.

K.

• i remember in the south when i was there in 94 it was 89 cents a gallon in some places.

here it is about 2.70-2.80

when i first started driving gas was about 1.40 a gallon. i was watching die hard the other day and they had this scene in the gas station you could see the gas prices i think the price was like 72 cents (and that was LA!)

when my parents started drivng shit was i think 25 cents a gallon. talk about inflation.

somebody is getting very very rich.

my parents just got solar for the house. that should take away some of the pressure. too bad everybody in this growing central valley area don't have solar. it only adds about %10 cost to the house but you end up saving about $20,000 a decade.

dave

• Options
    damn. canada dollar is strong now? peace, stein. . .

We not fighting a uselesss war - the financial community likes that.

K.

• Out of curiousity, how much is gas in Europe now? When my sister was there last summer she quoting some mind boggling prices.

• $2.39 as of yesterday in Pasco, WA.

• i remember in the south when i was there in 94 it was 89 cents a gallon in some places.

Glad you brought this up, it was that much in a few spots in Washington State as well. People don't believe me, and I'll say "it was only a few years ago". I could fill up with a 10 and still have enough change to buy a bottle of water or something. These days, it's more about "okay, I have $25, will it go to the 3/4 mark?"