Why fuss about torturing peeps who want us dead?

edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Tell me liberals!!fox news is funny

Comments

• YOUR WORLD

Thank God it is not.

• And so many Americans wonder why they have a bad image in the rest of the world...

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I left the TV on Fox News for 2 minutes last night and caught a moment of complete and total hilarity (for me, anyway)

A guest on Bill O'Reilly's show said Christians were not offended by being required to say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" at work and Billy's response was "yes, actually they are offended. its absolutely true. and I know this... for a fact"

You probably had to hear him say it to understand why I found it so amusing...

• O'Reilly is so ASS that he is funny. I wish we had FOX down here. Until then I just have to manage with the GOD channel for my amusement.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    ewww gross.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I left the TV on Fox News for 2 minutes last night and caught a moment of complete and total hilarity (for me, anyway)

A guest on Bill O'Reilly's show said Christians were not offended by being required to say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" at work and Billy's response was "yes, actually they are offended. its absolutely true. and I know this... for a fact"

I could listen to Bill O'Reilly rap all day long, about why people from the Middle East want to kill us or his desire to rub their food all over the private areas of his female employees.

I actually found myself flipping to Fox News last night, just to compare Stephen Colbert's mannerisms to the real deal.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    O'Reilly is so ASS that he is funny. I wish we had FOX down here. Until then I just have to manage with the GOD channel for my amusement.
    I am blessed to have both Fox News and a AM talk station that carries his radio show

• Tell me liberals!!

fox news is funny

Who is that asshat? Is this going to be the new neocon/"regular joe" meme?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I work nights, my wife days, that means i get to be mr. mom to our 4 mth old Jack. Fox news is what keeps me going.
    dudes, this shit is quite possibly the greatest show on earth, they wheel out bloated republican caricatures and proceed to grovel and brown-nose the fuckers.
    pure comedy.

Gotta love old glory flying proud in the upper left of the screen too...not bad for an Australian company.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Tell me liberals!!

fox news is funny

TV republicans always have a stern oldman horrible face...

Or a new jack, wallstreet shark face. i guess that goes for most republicans

• Tell me liberals!!

fox news is funny

TV republicans always have a stern oldman horrible face...

Or a new jack, wallstreet shark face. i guess that goes for most republicans

True dat...The torture discussion on the right reminds me of Jerry and George on Seinfeld when someone thinks they're gay...

We're not torturers!! Not that there's anything wrong with torture![/b]

• "and I know this... for a fact"

I could picture Bill O'Reilly punctuating each word in "for a fact" by tapping his index finger on his desk.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I actually found myself flipping to Fox News last night, just to compare Stephen Colbert's mannerisms to the real deal.

Colbert does a perfect O'Reilly. The smugness, the idiocy, the "you're on notice!" warning like Billy-boy likes to do all the time, everything. That's why Bill's so pissed about Colbert's show.

I think the next step for The Colbert Report is to bring on Amy Sedaris as the Ann Coulter to Colbert's O'Reilly. Sure, it's an easy target, but it's comic gold.

• I actually found myself flipping to Fox News last night, just to compare Stephen Colbert's mannerisms to the real deal.

I think the next step for The Colbert Report is to bring on Amy Sedaris as the Ann Coulter to Colbert's O'Reilly. Sure, it's an easy target, but it's comic gold.

what a great idea! you should write a letter

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Has oreiley said anything about the show? That would be funny as its not openly referencing him.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Has oreiley said anything about the show? That would be funny as its not openly referencing him.

the day after it's debut O'Reilly was a guest on the Daily Show. He asked a couple times about "this french guy" trying to copy his style. It was pretty evident he hadn't seen the show yet though

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

the day after it's debut O'Reilly was a guest on the Daily Show. He asked a couple times about "this french guy" trying to copy his style. It was pretty evident he hadn't seen the show yet though

You know someone in his office is Tivo-ing that show just for Bill. He can pretend like he hasn't seen the show, trying to hold onto his dignity as far as the mockery is concerned, but you know he watched it at least a couple times -- I can almost see Bill saying, "That son of a bitch!" I'm waiting to see if he softens his edges in response, just change his style enough not to be so blatant with his O'Reillyisms.

As for Amy Sedaris as Anne Coulter... Gold! That's Gold!

• I've always wondered about people on the right who are pro-life and pro-death penalty. Seems like a contradiction to me.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    re the sf vote asking public high schools and colleges to ban on-campus military recruiting...

O'REILLY: Hey, you know, if you want to ban military recruiting, fine, but I'm not going to give you another nickel of federal money. You know, if I'm the president of the United States, I walk right into Union Square, I set up my little presidential podium, and I say, "Listen, citizens of San Francisco, if you vote against military recruiting, you're not going to get another nickel in federal funds. Fine. You want to be your own country? Go right ahead."

And if Al Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off limits to you, except San Francisco. You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead.

• I've always wondered about people on the right who are pro-life and pro-death penalty. Seems like a contradiction to me.

Serious?

You know any unborn children who have raped and murdered people? I don't.

• edubedub 715 Posts

the day after it's debut O'Reilly was a guest on the Daily Show. He asked a couple times about "this french guy" trying to copy his style[/b]. It was pretty evident he hadn't seen the show yet though

now THAT's funny!!

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    re the sf vote asking public high schools and colleges to ban on-campus military recruiting...

O'REILLY: Hey, you know, if you want to ban military recruiting, fine, but I'm not going to give you another nickel of federal money. You know, if I'm the president of the United States, I walk right into Union Square, I set up my little presidential podium, and I say, "Listen, citizens of San Francisco, if you vote against military recruiting, you're not going to get another nickel in federal funds. Fine. You want to be your own country? Go right ahead."

And if Al Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off limits to you, except San Francisco. You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead.

Wow. You HAVE to applaud the effort.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I've always wondered about people on the right who are pro-life and pro-death penalty. Seems like a contradiction to me.

Serious?

I bet if you pushed the foetal lil markie the wrong way he could cause some mayhem. Just saying.

"Momma, why did you kill me?"

• Has oreiley said anything about the show? That would be funny as its not openly referencing him.

the day after it's debut O'Reilly was a guest on the Daily Show. He asked a couple times about "this french guy" trying to copy his style[/b]. It was pretty evident he hadn't seen the show yet though

now THAT's funny!!

You can't buy publicity like that. O'reilly's french rantings are hilarious.

For a while Colbert had a spot that said, "It's french, bitch!" (with the pronounciation of "report" being the same as "colbert")

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    And so many Americans wonder why they have a bad image in the rest of the world...

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I've always wondered about people on the right who are pro-life and pro-death penalty. Seems like a contradiction to me.

Serious?

You gotta be fucking kidding dude.

And for the record, I wonder the same thing.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Tell me liberals!!

fox news is funny

F16, I think that's the retired Army general who sounds like Bulldog from the TV show Frasier, if that rings a bell.

Serious?

Why give them the opportunity?

That was intentionally obnoxious.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Serious?

Why give them the opportunity?

That was intentionally obnoxious.

6 pages. We've never had this discussion.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

Serious?

I sincerely hope you are kidding here and are not just mentally challenged. That is the dumbest thing I have ever read on this site.