Looking for Spoken Word suggestions

gambitgambit 906 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I'm doing a song that's titled "Sales Pitch" and I'm trying to figure out what to do for my chorus.Are there any records out there to teach salesmen how to do their job? I have typewriter and secretary how-to records, but I've never heard anything referring to being a salesman.I'm trying to see if I can use some stuff to add to the song.hollahollaholla~gamalam

Comments

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    There the old "Think and Grow Rich" wax I think that may have some relevant stuff

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Are there any records out there to teach salesmen how to do their job?

yes. lika a bazillion.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    George Carlin has done some comedy sketches and advertising spoofs.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Hmmm, thanks fellas. I just thought of something I forgot about... there's a Lily Tomlin record I could use.

That "Think and Grow Rich" is a wonderful idea. I'll have to dig that back up... thank you.

• Are there any records out there to teach salesmen how to do their job?

yes. lika a bazillion.

Definitely. There's a whole gang of 'em on the Success And Learning institute label alone.
    "How To Use Tact And Skill When Handling People" is one I like, but really there are thousands...it was a big racket in the 50's and 60's. I used to sell door to door so I've definitely got a few laughs/samples out of these. Zig Ziegler, that dude was crazy.

• sleepsleep 54 Posts
    murray roman likes salesmen