What are the Worst Jordans?

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Disregarding the largely wack jumpman series, which o.g. jordan style for you is the worst? I think its a toss up between.... and Im my opinion the 4's are clearly the best. Lets talk about jordans!

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Best Jordans

• V's all the way. All the Jordans after the X are fugly.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts

One of the best...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

WHACK

LAVA

• spcspc 534 Posts
    I'm more into classic sneakers, so my favorite is:

• WHACK

Oh my god..i'm no expert but those are the uglyestest shoes EVAR!!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    BEST[/b]

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

WHACK

Oh my god..i'm no expert but those are the uglyestest shoes EVAR!!

More

• I found this Jordan on google. He might be one of the worst.

P>
    http://stuff.mit.edu/people/ec_mok/www/henry/jordan's bed 010.jpg" alt="" />

• The Jordan Ones. Shits are horrible.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

One of the best...

eh... mixing hiking boots and b-ball shoes ain't a good look, imo

• The Jordan Ones. Shits are horrible.

Are you serious? The 1's are classic!

I agree with Bsides on the wack ones (pictured) and the 4s are also my favs followed by the 3's. I have every color in the patent jawns. Also, got an extra pair of the 10s in the carolina blue (size 9) and the olympic ones (size 9.5) if anyone needs them peace.

please, I said we are not discussing the jumpman series. Only real jordans.

I dont really like those 4000 dollar olive green undefeated asian kid jordan 4's either.

• The best:

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    jumpann logo on back instead of nike air is

1, 3, 4, 5

even though I'm not a big jordan fan, those are undisputed classics by tinker

jumpann logo on back instead of nike air is

1, 3, 4, 5

even though I'm not a big jordan fan, those are undisputed classics by tinker

I like it better that way.

• ALL JORDANS ARE GARBAGE...

Better yet...

pretty much all modern basketball sneakers are garbage. Bleached beef jerky moon boots. Ballers and hoodrats look like clowns in their nasty gear and
    t-shirts that are 19 sizes too big.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    LAVA

patent leather always reminds me of

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    The best:

agreed. good picks.
    do you know aras? - he just laced me with the top ones in red, unused from '85-'86

ALL JORDANS ARE GARBAGE...

Better yet...

pretty much all modern basketball sneakers are garbage. Bleached beef jerky moon boots. Ballers and hoodrats look like clowns in their nasty gear and

what the fuck?

• You really think that those $150 foot atrocities are nice? I walk into sneaker stores and my bile ducts go into overdrive. OLD school kicks are hot. Basketball sneakers haven't been nice since the mid 80's.

My opinion, but my eyes don't lie..

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

true. those are one of the worst designs.

classic:

• chasechase 767 Posts

I had the baby joints for my baby son when they came out, they looked dope as kid shoes..

trash

lava

• All Jordans are wack. young kids make those shoes for pennies. And then we pay alot of pennies for the same shoes?

All Jordans are wack. young kids make those shoes for pennies. And then we pay alot of pennies for the same shoes?

Whatever............that's common knowledge. That can be applied to most products.
    I never owned a pair of JORDAN kicks but I realize the impact its had on global consumer culture.........be it positive or negative.

Oh yeah..........he wore CONVERSE before NIKE.

• DigginDiggin 319 Posts

BEST OR WORSE????????

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

ALL JORDANS ARE GARBAGE...

Better yet...

what he said...

• ALL JORDANS ARE GARBAGE...

Better yet...

what he said...

Word. Jordans are pretty much dead now. I remember I used to like em simply because it was a fad type shit. I was 8 or 9 when I had my last pair. I don't understand the need to have every single one that comes out. UGLY AS FUCK. THE ONES ARE HORRIBLE.