Comments

• spcspc 534 Posts
    infowars.com

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Here in the UK Iraq is no longer even officially classified as a war zone so there's a whole question of whether soldiers can be tried for war crimes. Crazy.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    Here in the UK Iraq is no longer even officially classified as a war zone so there's a whole question of whether soldiers can be tried for war crimes. Crazy.

private security & cia "contract workers" also enjoy this classification
    rank & file us military have their own code of conduct to follow
    but that also is getting very twisted

• Yes, this has aired on on our news down here. Pretty disgusting behaviour.
    But why can't the world ever get the US govt indicted & into a court room to face their crimes? Such as this one. Why can they always walk free?
    There does seem to be a media blanket over the US's crimes overseas. So you never egt to hear about them. Thanks the stars for the internet.

You want something also incredibly indicting of the US. Take the CIA's illegal kidnapping of Abu Omar from Milan a few years ago. They secretly grabbed him off the street & transported him to Cairo & tortured him. Meanwhile the Italian police were like...Huh? Where did he go. They had had him under surveillance for ages & were sussing him & his mates out to build a case. But then the Americans decided that they'd vilotae Italian law & destroy thier whole operation.

6 months later he phoned his wife & told her not to tell the media. It all began to unravel & he was mysteriously re-arrested & sent back to prison in Egypt, before he had left Cairo. Rendition again because the CIA feared he would expose them. It's a huge case in Italy .

And an interview with this Iraqi man... Yep, the man behind the hood.

Read all here from our TV channel SBS. You won't see this stuff on US TV. Or so it seems.
    Read The Italian Job Transcript. An amazing piece of detective work... And a good reason why the US isn't trusted by many.
    http://news.sbs.com.au/dateline/index.php?page=archive&daysum=2005-11-09

Why can the US torture people in other countries????
    http://www.ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=30951

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    Take the CIA's illegal kidnapping of Abu Omar from Milan a few years ago. They secretly grabbed him off the street & transported him to Cairo & tortured him. Meanwhile the Italian police were like...Huh? Where did he go. They had had him under surveillance for ages & were sussing him & his mates out to build a case. But then the Americans decided that they'd vilotae Italian law & destroy thier whole operation.

6 months later he phoned his wife & told her not to tell the media. It all began to unravel & he was mysteriously re-arrested & sent back to prison in Egypt, before he had left Cairo. Rendition again because the CIA feared he would expose them. It's a huge case in Italy .

this case was covered by the washington post, with follow ups
    very disturbing
    but
    no coverage of other scandals, like the use of napalm or mercenaries in iraq

• spcspc 534 Posts
    That's so fucking sick!
    If you are not lucky living in matrix pretending to be the 21st century with human rights and stuff like that, I get the impression you have to deal with some dark middle age bullshit.
    I don't know what has to happen to change the way people deal with this. I'm no exception, I'm reading infowars.com almost daily and try to stay updated on new world order stuff, but after that I'm going to look after records and get my day over. While I'm doing this, other people are fucking dying because of government secret wars.
    Anybody feeling the same?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Yes, this has aired on on our news down here. Pretty disgusting behaviour.
    But why can't the world ever get the US govt indicted & into a court room to face their crimes? Such as this one. Why can they always walk free?

This is an incredibly important issue. Good thread. That italian documentary will hopefully be aired here. Ever since reagan refused to recognize the Un and intl court`s authorities. Its a free for all. Torture, economical scams, a nazi grandfather what else does the public want. lets vote for him again!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    The US has not signed any international war crimes, or criminal court treaty in decades. The party line is " they might use it against us, because they hate freedom". Thus we wont sign any international law treaties without an exemption for US citizens.

Or as GW just said "Americans don't torture". Which means, if we do it, it's not torture.

In this case, if we use chemical weapons, they are not weapons.

Lets not forget that the only country to use a nuclear device against another country is the USofA.

Dan