Weedstrut - Help!

2»

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Everyone just send everything to me and I'll tell you what's good.

• Fucking names for weed is some weak shit. Half that shit is not what the dealer claims, dudes slap expensive names on regular weed all the time.

I like medical grade organically grown (no hydro plaese) preferably outside but inside will do.

Brand names for weed? Sheeeyit.

• I agree - but the kush strand is very disntinctive. I can tell if it's legit 10 miles away. you can't duplicate that smell.

• Smokey: It's Indo.

Craig: Taste more like outdo' to me.

• I agree - but the kush strand is very disntinctive. I can tell if it's legit 10 miles away. you can't duplicate that smell.

Yeah, it's what I smell, daily, when I walk to Starbucks and pass one of 3 weed clinnics on the block. One on one side of the street, one on the other, and one upstairs from Starbucks. Just one of the aromas of the neighborhood. I'm love West Hollywood. (NOAYO)

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

the straight REALNESS in l.a. can run up to 75 an eighth.

Crazy... how do regular smokers afford that? You can grab a half ounce for that price up here.

The REALNESS in LA is usually some medicinal or some bionic kush steez - definatley next level. I go through it much slower.

That said, it's still too expensive.

Agreed. But moderation is the Key an 1/8th lasts me a good while and, despite, my often pothead-like personality online I keep it rather mellow with the times I puff.

sex is a great substitute BTW

Yeah, it's what I smell, daily, when I walk to Starbucks and pass one of 3 weed clinnics on the block. One on one side of the street, one on the other, and one upstairs from Starbucks. Just one of the aromas of the neighborhood. I'm love West Hollywood. (NOAYO)

I live in Santa Monica - my neighbor goes to that spot quite a bit.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    I agree - but the kush strand is very disntinctive. I can tell if it's legit 10 miles away. you can't duplicate that smell.

I live in Santa Monica - my neighbor goes to that spot quite a bit.

lokashun!

• harvest is mos def getting into full effect. i feel lo for my friends in la but i feel fine & hi up here too. todays breakfast blunt is amsterdam power plant. i give it a B-. but $22 for the 8th is

22$ an eight? FOr that real shit? Humbolt must be crazy! the straight REALNESS in l.a. can run up to 75 an eighth.

eh, i gave it a b-...a+ being that $80 a track MASTERism from LA. and not the clinic $80 but kush thats so good your best friend wont budge on the price or pack you a snap. sure, the names get dumb but i trust my friends that basically live a growers life. they are like mad scientists who would be mad at themselves if they didnt know what elevation the shit was grown at. i wouldnt trust a dude in pomona saying it came from the kush mountains. thats just dumb. today-afghan/wreck blend...much closer to the A range. $10 each g. all you la cats gotta take a drive up the five. but no, no records up here!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I don't what weed's like in LA, but out in Fredericton, NB it's super mild and mellow. I smoked a good three or four grams the other night and was just relaxing. That much of the typical Montreal delivery service hydro would have me thoroughly in other planes of there. The locals are all proud of their pot too. Things are just mellow out here.