favorite bboy joints!

marskeeemarskeee 66 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
ok even if you dont get down...what "bboy" joint just gets you crazy...anything goes...

Comments

• well for me its can - vitamin c thanks

• ROCK CREEK PARK

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    ROCK CREEK PARK

ummm... i keep reading that youre some super dj with a lot of skills that can crush most people on the board and that folks like preme and them can vouche for you but im still curious as to who you are... are you DJ Tecumseh?

just curious... being that youre famous.

thanks!

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    Dance to the Drummers beat, I don't know if it can ever get old

ROCK CREEK PARK

ummm... a minute ago you were writing a reply... whered you go?!?! i dont know why this has peaked my curiosity but it has... this and that lawyers tape of archaic rapping.

maybe ill never know either... can i change my answer on the 5 things id like to do before i die thread?

• ANYTHING BY JAMES BROWN.......

i just heard a different funk version of "i feel good" on we funk radio...

that one joint "tryin to get over", mother popcorn, and the BEST of all "Give it up or turn it loose".........

i still bboy and uprock, and nothin does it for me better than that song, NOTHING...

Especially uprockin, when i say uprockin, im not just talkin about dancin like a bboy, im talkin about the true form of uprockin by the pioneers. The INTRICATE fight and playing out the song.

For that, its hard to get any better than james brown....

Dedikate
    Zulu Kings

• ANYTHING BY JAMES BROWN.......

i just heard a different funk version of "i feel good" on we funk radio...

that one joint "tryin to get over", mother popcorn, and the BEST of all "Give it up or turn it loose".........

i still bboy and uprock, and nothin does it for me better than that song, NOTHING...

Especially uprockin, when i say uprockin, im not just talkin about dancin like a bboy, im talkin about the true form of uprockin by the pioneers. The INTRICATE fight and playing out the song.

For that, its hard to get any better than james brown....

Dedikate
    Zulu Kings

yea man..james brown! not enough bboy djs play james brown...shes the one is one of my personal favs to top to

• ummm... i keep reading that youre some super dj with a lot of skills that can crush most people on the board and that folks like preme and them can vouche for you but im still curious as to who you are... are you DJ Tecumseh?

thanks!
    Hey mang I didn't say all that stuff about skills and crushin. I just be DJin weddings homes. But yes I will admit that I'm DJ Tecumseh. I kinda doubt any body would vouch for me aside from my Brothers from Black Tiger, I mean I live in Seattle dude, hella salty rain here. But that's cool cause I can back my self up. I'm probably the least famous dude you will ever meet. I don't know why them cats be sayin that stuff, they must a scene some body else DJin and "thought it was me"(you know BBD style). I don't have nothin to hide, what you see is what you get, so I'm kinda curious that you mention all this stuff... do I know you from some where?

ummm... i keep reading that youre some super dj with a lot of skills that can crush most people on the board and that folks like preme and them can vouche for you but im still curious as to who you are... are you DJ Tecumseh?

thanks!
    Hey mang I didn't say all that stuff about skills and crushin. I just be DJin weddings homes. But yes I will admit that I'm DJ Tecumseh. I kinda doubt any body would vouch for me aside from my Brothers from Black Tiger, I mean I live in Seattle dude, hella salty rain here. But that's cool cause I can back my self up. I'm probably the least famous dude you will ever meet. I don't know why them cats be sayin that stuff, they must a scene some body else DJin and "thought it was me"(you know BBD style). I don't have nothin to hide, what you see is what you get, so I'm kinda curious that you mention all this stuff... do I know you from some where?

naw i dont think we know each other... just found it interesting...

great use of the BBD lyric... thumbs up!

• Jimmy Castor- It's Just Begun (45 version)

• Ike Turner - Funky Mule
    Babe Ruth - The Mexican
    Hardnoise - Untitled(Instrumental)

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Bob James - Take Me To Mardi Gras (sans bells)

• you aint lyin..that was fresh!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    any cd by this man...

• anyway to get a full-length cd version of this yet?

• Tom, can you name the CDs by DP ONE we should check for.
    Be nice of ya. I'd definitely get.

• man parrish - boogie down bronx

• that fool dCastillo's mix is still getting spins, too...

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Bus Stop- Oliver Sain

• Here's London's DJ Just-1's Mix, 'Get Down For The Getdown'.[/b] in a downloadable MP3.
    Lost of disco breaks.

49MBs/25mins/256kbps

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    The Upsetters - Popcorn

Brother Lloyd

ESG Ufo

Some Liquid Luquid Tracks

MDM - Scratchin

Dennis Coffey scorpio or Son of or Theme from BBJ

TFC - Street Talk

The list could go on forever....

• apache is my favorite. peace, stein. . .

• bar kays - holy ghost
    uprock jammy supreme

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    Mohawks - The Champ

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    apache is my favorite. peace, stein. . .