what happened to sisqo?

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
peace, stein. . .

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• autezautez 404 Posts
    thong th thong thong thong

• This pic tells you all you need to know about what happened to Sisqo's career.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

This pic tells you all you need to know about what happened to Sisqo's career.

thuthpect

• who cares...cant we all just be happy he is gone, g-g-g-gone.

• This pic tells you all you need to know about what happened to Sisqo's career.

thuthpect
    LOL. day i think you just invented a new graemlin! peace, stein. . .

• who cares...cant we all just be happy he is gone, g-g-g-gone.

I though Thithqo was actually a very good singer, very soulful quality to his voice. Those songs, though... can't say I was feelin' most of them very much (there were a few exceptions though). The video where he was happily spinning around and flipping through the air was incredibly

Nas basically merked his credibility with that line where he got at Hov... "H to the Izzo, M to the izzo / fasheezy you phony the rapper verion of Sisqo".

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

dewd, whats that organ beat in ur 1999 radio mix thingy day? propers on that thing. i couldnt find the original thread it was in so im asking here... soulstrut is confusing these days. i begin to understand this picture above.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

dewd, whats that organ beat in ur 1999 radio mix thingy day? propers on that thing. i couldnt find the original thread it was in so im asking here... soulstrut is confusing these days. i begin to understand this picture above.

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=494062&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    grafwritah bought all of his records and sisqo now lives in a golden castle

• YO sisquo fucking sucks

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    whatever, you dudes are just mad cuz you can't do cartwheels on the sand like him!

• thong th thong thong thong

F#@k Sisqo

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    is sisqo actually a practicing homosexual or not?

I suppose it doesn't really matter one way or the other, but he is a perplexing little fella.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    thong th thong thong thong

F#@k Sisqo

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts