del taco VS. taco bell

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
which is the finer americanized mexican franchise? i like del taco. peace, stein. . .

Comments

• which is the finer americanized mexican franchise? i like del taco. peace, stein. . .

No, no Del Taco in Ohio.

• which is the finer americanized mexican franchise? i like del taco. peace, stein. . .

No, no Del Taco in Ohio.
    no waffle house in cali. so were even. peace, stein. . .

• baja fresh

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    #2 plaese

• baja fresh

I just got a coupon for one of those the other day, but it seems they're few and far between.

• baja is dope. it's more of an authentic type mid priced food as aposed to taco bell being cheap and not very mexican. peace, stein. . .

• Del Taco strictly for the Crispy Fish tacos. I don't really fuck with anything else there though. Taco Bell neither I don't fuck with their menu. KFC/Taco Bell I pick KFC.

• Del Taco strictly for the Crispy Fish tacos. I don't really fuck with anything else there though. Taco Bell neither I don't fuck with their menu. KFC/Taco Bell I pick KFC.
    word popcorn chicken is the jump off. peace, stein. . .

• taco casa

or even better moes

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Taco Cabana bitches.

• too bad we dont have del taco in seattle..i enjoy del taco whenever i go to vegas..but i still got love for the bell!

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    It's all about the Del Taco Breakfast Burritos.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Del Taco used no lard and all fresh ingredients so they are A OK in my book.

• deltaco has those burrito things they are awesome

• My first job was at Taco Bell. I had two managers. A hot 18 or 19 year old latina women and a cool as hell Mexican guy named Cesar. Last time I saw him I was walking across the street near a highway off ramp and he drove by shouting out my name. Saw the female manager working at another Taco Bell. That was years ago now.

Good times!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    del taco

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Del Taco #4 w/Root Beer of course

• Taco Johns destroys both. Meat and potato burrito,

• No, no Del Taco in The Netherlands

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    As far as cheap franchise mexican food, Tacos Mexico beats both.

The fish tacos at Del are bearable, though.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    RAMONA'S[/b] destroys both. Meat and potato burrito,

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    No del taco in Western Canada. But we have Taco Time which kills Taco Bell. I don't like eating stuff that looks the same going in as going out.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Del hands down

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    del. no contest. I lived on their food for my whole adult life & now the nearest one is like in Sacramento. I'm kinda bummed.

A friend of mine once described a burrito from Taco Bell as tasting like "Napkins dipped in beans"

pretty much, yeah.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Taco Bell as tasting like "Napkins dipped in beans"

haha! that made me smile.

yo, but that Nacho Supreme is kinda grub sometimes.

Taco Bell as tasting like "Napkins dipped in beans"

haha! that made me smile.

yo, but that Nacho Supreme is kinda grub sometimes.

yeah, they have a couple OK things. those Mexi-pizzas are kinda good.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    calling all nyc strutters...what's up with chipotle mexican grill(the chain all around manhattan)? my girl told me mcdonalds owns them...any info? thanks

• Chipotle is the business. McDonalds owns them but satan himself could greet me at the door and I'd still stand in line.

Why do no places have good pork???? I am a pork man. I'm down with the carnitas bol or regular burrito with guac, corn salsa, and sour cream.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    why would a California resident go to a place such as Del Taco or Taco Bell when they have such bomb ass burrito spots and taco trucks?

u cant get that shit in NY

all we have is Taco Bell and its cool for a week haha

why would a California resident go to a place such as Del Taco or Taco Bell when they have such bomb ass burrito spots and taco trucks?

they have a drive-thru.

I know, I know, we really have no excuse. CA is blessed with an overwhelming amount of great Mexican food.