HOT TV MOMS

2»

Comments

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com Lisa Raye plays a mom on one of those shows. Gat Damn!

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

The backpiece has been airbrushed so much it looks like an alien. A tappable alien though

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    I don't know if she's technically a mom but the wife from King of Queens is what it's about.

I even thought she was cute back when I first saw her on "Saved By The Bell". She's definitely these days.
    what character did she play on Saved?

• I don't know if she's technically a mom but the wife from King of Queens is what it's about.

I even thought she was cute back when I first saw her on "Saved By The Bell". She's definitely these days.
    what character did she play on Saved?

Umm... She played a character named Stacy, I believe. It was on those episodes where the Bayside crew spent the summer working at a beach resort. There was that guy who owned it, and Leah Remini played his daughter whose name I believe was Stacy. She's the one that Zach was all macking on. I probably shouldn't admit I even remember this much about Saved By The Bell, but that's life.

• ootoot 38 Posts
    yes. jawn from bernie mac. what!

and for a white bitch, that jawn from that michael rappaport kinda got the thickness.

and yo....

ya'll slippin on the elephant memory tip!

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Everybody loves patricia heaton.

good job ray.

- spidey

• The Mom from the Bernie Mac show. I'd give it to her with the quickness.

• co

• per0per0 152 Posts
    i always had a thing for this pretty lady. . .

home improvement represent. peace, stein. . .

With you on 'Jill' Stein !!

ps. Your filmclips getting nice rotation down under atm...