To anyone with a Vestax Pro series Mixer.

ToddaTodda 33 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I just got the fader cut lug spacers (CLS-1) from turntable lab. It improves the cut in time and there is no more clank from the faceplate. The feel of the fader is different but I adapted to it quickly. Flares, chirps, and crabs cut on point. Cop em while you can.

Comments

• $10 for a couple pieces of rubber? Im sure it can be done much cheaper with some simple ($cheap) home depot o-rings

• ToddaTodda 33 Posts
    Yeah I thought it was alot of money to buy for some rubber plugs. You can try to do it the bootleg way. but the way that the piece is cut makes it hit the rubber part a centimeter from the sides of fader. Ive had My OG 05 for five years, and I was thinkin of getting a new mixer, But this kinda revived my mixer. So I was actually savin money. And these are actually made by Vestax, not an aftermarket knock off. Peace Todda

• would it be the same as adding extra washers on the inside of the fader? damn i was lookin at them things on ttlab too....think imma cop em

• ToddaTodda 33 Posts
    what kind of washers? It might work but it needs to hit at an exact point of the sides of the fader. It comes with four rubber spacers, So you can actually sell the other two to a homey for five bucks. I lucked out and bought these when TTlab had the no shipping on all domestic orders. Has anybody used these before, I wonder how long they will last.