what happened to the "what happened..virgins" post

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
???Jinx, here you go

Comments

• Options
    Are we putting salt in the wounds of Mark?

K.

P.S. That picture becomes Soulstrut folklore NOW.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    WOW!!! hahaha... shit dude you just earned yourself $20 credit at the BP show!

fucking radical...

• Options
    Jinx,

CHeck your emails.

K.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    AP kinda looks like Pat Smear in that pic.

• Ad*m - ask AP if he still has that orange/fuschia jacket he's wearing on the right. Shit is tight.

PS also let him know I'm still down for a "Too Shy" 12" if he still has quantity

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Ad*m - ask AP if he still has that orange/fuschia jacket he's wearing on the right. Shit is tight.

PS also let him know I'm still down for a "Too Shy" 12" if he still has quantity

you read my mind.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

haha! hush hush.

• you read my mind.

LOL

(Limahling Out Loud)

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    eye to eye?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    tongue-tied
    short of breath
    don't even try
    try a little harder

KAJAGOOGOOSABADABADA, BATCHES

• Ad*m - ask AP if he still has that orange/fuschia jacket he's wearing on the right. Shit is tight.

don't forget the white belt...

• i and i bet you guys were so fucking cool in 1985 with your ton sur ton gotcha bullshit.

...fucking herbs.

• also... you guys missed this picture of miles tackett of breakestra fame with his high school girlfriend circa 1985.

• yes it's a real picture... the dog is name is pepper. t.shermans childhood mutt.

deal with it.

Darby Crash? Admit it, you guys were The Germs.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i and i bet you guys were so fucking cool in 1985 with your ton sur ton gotcha bullshit.

...fucking herbs.
    seriously.

• fake ID

• TACKETT

• SMITHS PHASE

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    i and i bet you guys were so fucking cool in 1985 with your necrophiliac major with a minor in slatanic wehrmacht bullshit.

...pass the fucking herb.

• fake ID

dude, i hope that's not your real ssn. if so, you might wanna request some moderator deletion, ym?

• HELL NO THAT AINT MY SOCIAL. FAKE ID DOODE!!!!!!!!

I think AP is smarter than that....

i and i bet you guys were so fucking cool in 1985 with your hobie/ocean pacific/ gotcha bullshit.

raises hand...

I was only 10 years old damnit, haha.

• i and i bet you guys were so fucking cool in 1985 with your hobie/ocean pacific/ gotcha bullshit.

raises hand...

I was only 10 years old damnit, haha.

Yeah I think I was rockin the He-Man at that time.

• Just curious,but what is the exotic neck piece miles is flossing,and where do I get one for my wife?That shit looks like something rita coolidge might rock.