The most Hip-hop Rap Tape (Yes Archaic Related)

33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Where is this? Promises were made. Promises have been broken. I take it this infamous recording does not exist? Please to explain.

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Where is this? Promises were made. Promises have been broken. I take it this infamous recording does not exist? Please to explain.

Ban the responsible party, pleaze.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    all im going to write is that when i heard that indianafunk didnt send meaty his record i made it right when i contacted both and then put them in touch.

why hasnt ross done this? dude... i wrote out in the open that i had IF's back and made it right... why cant you do the same? you told me on the PM that hes your DUDE from waaaay back.

and can i add:

Whistle - Transformation LP's A-Side... wicked! Right Next to Me and:

still my girlllllll
    still my girllllll
    still my girlllllll
    still my girllllll

many days have gone and im alonnnnnne
    wondering if youre ever coming home
    do you still love me girl do you care
    when i wake up will you be there.....

• Oh, but I have.

And did you get my PM about that record yesterday?

And Justin? Are you still my girlllll?

good... tell the lawyer to ante up!

and naw i didnt get your message...

but dont you worry about a damn thing girlll no...
    oooh oooh....

wheres this from? its the next record ive put on since Whistle (nodigitaldisplay)

• umm can we try to maintain focus here. I mean this is the "who is the most hip-hop white boy rapper" tape ever and I think it needs to be heard to determine its hip-hopness...

your digital display is busted dude!!! tonight you need to just slide over and let that human toy go deep inside your love. even though im an out of town lover im the one who loves you... oh sheila.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    umm can we try to maintain focus here. I mean this is the "who is the most hip-hop white boy rapper" tape ever and I think it needs to be heard to determine its hip-hopness...

Just to be clear: cashless, the target of Archaic's display of extreme hiphopitude, is not actually white.

umm can we try to maintain focus here. I mean this is the "who is the most hip-hop white boy rapper" tape ever and I think it needs to be heard to determine its hip-hopness...

Just to be clear: cashless, the target of Archaic's display of extreme hiphopitude, is not actually white.

you sure? i used to think that Color Me Badd was black but i was wrong.

• umm can we try to maintain focus here. I mean this is the "who is the most hip-hop white boy rapper" tape ever and I think it needs to be heard to determine its hip-hopness...

he's a harlem lawyer?

pat: what the fuck is your location all about? kinda racist and foul... can i quote that out in the real world?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    pat: what the fuck is your location all about? kinda racist and foul... can i quote that out in the real world?

I'm racist

dammit pick up your phone stoner!

• More hip than hip hop......Let's here that shit...

Do It For the Hommies !!!![/b]

• pat: what the fuck is your location all about? kinda racist and foul... can i quote that out in the real world?

Some ish someone said to Guzzo. I think it was in the Cam'Ron thread.

is this gay white boy day on the strut?

and adam... what number you trying to call homeboy? obviously not my phone because ive already had convos on it today and none have been with you... and i am a stoner... you would be too if you had to deal with mark ass record diggers all day.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    is this gay white boy day on the strut?

and adam... what number you trying to call homeboy?

415 8** ***3

Steve Bruner has a posse

Point taken. my assumption was based on their very amusing internet beef.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

33rd.

1. I'm Black. Step back with the weak ass assumptions.
    2. The tape is not aimed at me, but at a radio show in general
    3. The point of HIS beef is to prove he's more hip hop than the group of people that we rolled with. OUR point was for him to stop harassing us, we didn't give a fuck about the nature of his ridiculous arguments but dude was in our faces on the daily.
    4. The beef has boiled over to the net, but it was purely analog circa 1997.

33rd.

3. The point of HIS beef is to prove he's more hip hop than the group of people that we rolled with. OUR point was for him to stop harassing us, we didn't give a fuck about the nature of his ridiculous arguments but dude was in our faces on the daily.

no doubt, weak ass ssumption checked. Internet argument was still very amusing. And yes I read the thread so I understand he was trying to be more hip-hop than ya'll. I just want to hear the tape.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

33rd.

no doubt, weak ass ssumption checked. Internet argument was still very amusing. And yes I read the thread so I understand he was trying to be more hip-hop than ya'll. I just want to hear the tape.

Trust me, it's a classic. Project Bored would be pround. It will be worth the wait.