NEW BUSSA BUS

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Anybody gotta MP3 of the new Busta joint? You know, the one where he's whispering 4 bars over a low 808 beat then screaming for 4 bars over some hard hitting drums and repaeting this pattern throughout song? Is that the million dollar Neptunes beat? No, nas paid a mil for that, right? I can't keep track of my rap gossip. Anyway, I think that Bussa Bus schitt might have the clubs in a frenzy in a minute, if not awready. DJs lemme know what it do...

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    That song is actually produced by swizz beats. check lemon-red blog i think

• Rix22Rix22 67 Posts
    Yo Phill Most....check your email.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    According to a certain industry insider, Busta's new album will be a rap classic...

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    According to a certain industry insider, Busta's new album will be a rap classic...

I sense sarcasm in your voice.

For what it's worth, "I'll Hurt You," "Touch It," and the track with ODB have all been really solid. I'm lookin' forward to a Busta album for, well, the first time ever I think.

-e

• That song is actually produced by swizz beats.

Swizzy is my favorite mainstream rap producer right now. Diamonds on my neck, di-diamonds on my neck, smokin' L's a-green...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I sense sarcasm in your voice.

For what it's worth, "I'll Hurt You," "Touch It," and the track with ODB have all been really solid. I'm lookin' forward to a Busta album for, well, the first time ever I think.

I suspect this has more to do with the fact that until six months ago your rap intake consisted of a steady diet of Project Blowed and nothing else, than it does with the quality of these songs relative to his previous output.

• BTW, it may appear that Rix22 has laced me with this Busta mp3 already, but no... I still need it if anybody out thurr has it. Holla at yer buoy!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    yeah, that's the perfect way to end my day at work.
    thanks, song is fire!!

• YEAH. That will hold me til I can get the full joint. Now I'm red' to take my old ass out to the club tonight! Thanks pmrc!

• emyndemynd 830 Posts

I suspect this has more to do with the fact that until six months ago your rap intake consisted of a steady diet of Project Blowed and nothing else, than it does with the quality of these songs relative to his previous output.

Bahaha!

My only point is that while I've always liked Busta's singles, I never really felt so compelled to buy his albums. I am however pretty curious to hear this album given the huge stylistic disparity between the three songs that I have heard that will, presumably, be on this album.

Terd. Anyway, Project Blowed dudes like rappers who sound like monsters (i.e. Busta).

-e

• I like Busta.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    FIRE

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Nice, this will do damage in the club. I like the minimal drum shit with the up'n'down concept but can't help but miss a little bit of bass in there. Still good though. Gotta hear this on a big system.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

My only point is that while I've always liked Busta's singles, I never really felt so compelled to buy his albums. I am however pretty curious to hear this album given the huge stylistic disparity between the three songs that I have heard that will, presumably, be on this album.
    The Coming is a very solid album.

I like hearing the new Busta shit, it's always on some crazy tip. Either the song or the videos he has which all look the same.

That song is alright, I'm now somewhat excited for his new album.

• we have this arriving monday... be on the lookout.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

That female vocal sample's off a Daft Punk song. I don't remember which, though.

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts

That female vocal sample's off a Daft Punk song. I don't remember which, though.

The song's 'Technologic' off the latest (and really shitty) Daft Punk album, not a female vocal sample though, just vocoded male vocals.