OPEN INVITATION 2 CELEB DIGGERS (QUAID DILLON R)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
c/o Mandrew:

"
from 2nd best website out there...

'?? I saw Dennis Quaid and his much younger real estate broker wife at Record Surplus on Pico in West L.A. He looked really great. She is very tall and blond and has no butt. She was helping him sift through old vinyl 45???s. At one point, he laughed and when she asked why, he said, ???It???s that song ???Diary??? by Bread.??? She stared at him blankly. She probably wasn???t born yet when that song came out. '

"

And this has been noted manny times, here's an excerpt of an interview btw Mr. Gus Van Sant and Mr. Matt Dillon:

"MD: Not much, no. I recently purchased a collection of Latin 78s. Really old, rare stuff. There's no reason for me to leave my house to listen to music at this point.

GVS: Wow, that's great.

MD: That's my thing. I really enjoy Afro-Cuban music and jazz. Actually, today I'm going out to Brooklyn to meet up with a friend who's a musicologist and listen to some Latin music."

RADD, you guys and any other Celebrities who dig or Celebrity Diggers are welcome to post up on our board. This is an open invitation.

Laterz,
Moderhatency

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    FUNKY

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    dickrider graemlin anyone?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

dude if you want me to ban your hommies for fun you better ease up with the namecalling, lol

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    He's a celeb

• dude are you kidding me?

DAVID GUEST

oh brother that dude buys from me and his the shit sent to one of his many fab cribs.

he showed up at buena with his body gaurd. he is into sealed ricky nelson records.

i introduced myself to him and all he could say is " god bless you " " god bless you ".

then Mike Vauge started to ride his dick for an hour and attempted to stuff a copy of mr. big stuff up his ass... total minor celeb dick rider.

it was scary.

ap

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• Give me your raers!!![/b]

• dickrider graemlin anyone?

i can't believe i just spent the time to make that piss poor graemlin. BAN ME!

• I saw that guy from Blind Date at Amoeba once.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    attempted to stuff a copy of mr. big stuff up his ass
    Little Dude[/b]

• He's a celeb

Davis turned quantity of the James Reese & the Progressions on Najma a while back.